Attn: BrooklynMaverick

JackMeOff

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

You and many more are being harassed by that monkeyherb!

NOw...Behave! He is no different than anyone else...he is just tryin to get to know people...geez...cut him some slack...i think he is nice!

why you gotta cause drama! i think you need a spankin!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Ahem... This just came to my attention. What is the problem? Who is this herb Phoenix? What is the problem with sending PM's? It's a lot easier than posting something and hoping that person reads it. And if you wanna see a trend, most of the people that I PMed were from Brooklyn cause I was curious to see if I knew any of them. I haven't even written back to some of them, and the ones that didn't reply I didn't write to them again, I got the point. I really despise people like you Phoenix... You don't even know me, and I don't know you either, but this just shows what type of person you are. What're you trying to make yourself feel good or something? Or trying to make yourself look better? As far as the people I PMed goes, you easily could've not written back. That would've been a simple way of not being "harassed". How can you use that word? I wrote a PM, you replied, and I wrote back. It isn't like I wrote 5 a day... I didn't know there was a problem trying to get to know people. The whole point of having the boards is to meet people and get to know them. I only started talking on them cause I saw that most of the people were cool. I don't regret signing on to this board and being friendly one bit cause I've already met a lot of cool, genuinely nice people. I'm very straightforward, I would like that returned from people... If you don't want to talk to me it's very simple...Just say so. I retire with this reply...

------------------

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems"

Let's close our eyes and walk across the sky...

Music is My Life, It's the Jooooooooooooy I have insiiiiide!!!

Romeo1733@aol.com (don't ask lol)

Forget a few things cause I got disconnected. Phoenix you're truly pathetic. Are you that bored that you want some drama? Rachel I won't even bother saying anything to you...

Living in Cali, I've met a lot of people. Most of them I don't like, but I've met a lot of really cool people too. I talk very highly of NY and NYers. I'm just kinda disappointed that this happened and it was NYers that basically contributed to it. Maybe I've been biased towards NYers all this time cause I miss home so much.

I'd like to say thanks to CMB...and Spragga (I don't think PM's are excessive, for some of the reasons I said before)

------------------

"We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems"

Let's close our eyes and walk across the sky...

Music is My Life, It's the Jooooooooooooy I have insiiiiide!!!

Romeo1733@aol.com (don't ask lol)

Shut your trap, kido before someone else does it for ya ...just a friendly advise.

Your likes or dislikes are none of my concern but you're abusing people and they're complaining. Get a fucking life, loser!

Talking about pathetic ...just read what you wrote, you fucking wombat!

------------------

Ph0eniX.bmp

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 04-12-2001).]

Originally posted by BrooklynMaverick:

Forget a few things cause I got disconnected. Phoenix you're truly pathetic. Are you that bored that you want some drama? Rachel I won't even bother saying anything to you...

Living in Cali, I've met a lot of people. Most of them I don't like, but I've met a lot of really cool people too. I talk very highly of NY and NYers. I'm just kinda disappointed that this happened and it was NYers that basically contributed to it. Maybe I've been biased towards NYers all this time cause I miss home so much.

I'd like to say thanks to CMB...and Spragga (I don't think PM's are excessive, for some of the reasons I said before)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah

...but WHO FUCKING CARES?!

------------------

Ph0eniX.bmp

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah

...but WHO FUCKING CARES?!

Apparently - you do, and that's sad. Leave this kid alone!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

Originally posted by spragga25:

Don't get salty with me sparkplug - I'm just stating my opinion...Free Speech man - are you Republican or something??

How can you have an opinion about something that you have no clue about? ...it's between Ph0eniXuage® and the kid

------------------

Ph0eniX.bmp

Originally posted by spragga25:

Don't get salty with me sparkplug - I'm just stating my opinion...Free Speech man - are you Republican or something??

LMAO!!!

Good one!!!

cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.