Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*^*FIRST KI§§*^*

xxlea

'Morning fellow Freaks!

For the most part every other question has been asked, first lay,blow,cum,threesome, etc.

So kiddies how old were you when you had your first TONGUE ki§§??

Who was it? Where was it?

Dig you enjoy it or were you grossed out??

My first ki§§ was in the basement of my school. I was 13 and in the 8th grade. He was also my age and my first "boyfriend". We were each other's first kiss.

We had stayed after-school to work on the yearbook and we were both anticipating the KISS. But he had an annoying little sister that also stayed after school with us. She kept following us around!!! When we saw the chance of escape, we ran downstairs to the basement/cafeteria.

I lean against the wall and he rested on top of me. I close my eyes open my mouth and held my breath. My heart was racing and my head spinning. I felt his mouth and his tongue...and his 3 GALLONS OF DROOL!!!!

Even though it was my first kiss, I knew I kissed better than him, I had Madonna's Justify My Love video playing in my head to guide me. I moved around my tongue, in and out, you know like in the video, LOL

I was so grossed out!!!! It was the sloppiest, messiest kiss EVER, to this day!! All I kept saying to myself, "I didn't see this much saliva in her VIDEO!!"

Ok, so how was YOUR first KI§§????

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

[This message has been edited by xxlea (edited 04-12-2001).]

Oh geez...My first kiss...

I was 12 and I was on vacation in France. I have no clue what his name was or whole old he was...but I thought I liked him, so we were walking at night and he stopped and kissed me...OH GOD..it was the most awful thing ever...After that I never talked to him again for the rest of the vacation!!! I felt so guilty!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

I was in 3rd, she was in 4th, heres the transscript:

Donna: Hi, Do you know how to kiss?

Mikey: no... wanna try?

Donna: ok, I saw them do it on tv...

(insert long semi wet tounge sucking kiss)

Mikey: (wow, she has bad breath - yuck!)

Donna: Wanna try it again?

Mikey: OK!!!

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

I was 14 years old I went to take vacations alone to my uncle house and his wife has this gorgeous brother he was 20 something he flir with me so much and one day we were waiting in the line for ask if we could use a swimming pool he look at me and give me a french kiss i remember the tv movies so i copy that the funny thing is that i felt like my breath was going i felt so amazing at the end he told didnt u say this was ur first time kissing ? i say yes he said well u kiss so good girl and spank my ass i thought well movies work LOL

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

i remember the tv movies so i copy that time kissing ...i thought well movies work LOL

Claro que si! Madonna's video taught me, LOL!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by apotheosis:

I was in 3rd, she was in 4th, heres the transscript:

Donna: Hi, Do you know how to kiss?

Mikey: no... wanna try?

Donna: ok, I saw them do it on tv...

(insert long semi wet tounge sucking kiss)

Mikey: (wow, she has bad breath - yuck!)

Donna: Wanna try it again?

Mikey: OK!!!

LMAO Mikey !!!!

My first kiss: (I think LOL)

I used to sit at my window when I was 16 and look spy on HOT spanish guy across the street that was my age.

He lived in an apartment building across the street and I used to peek open the windowshade and poke my binacular (sp?) thru and check HIM THE FUCK OUT!! LoL it was the summer so he used to walk around without a shirt.... GOD DAMN YUMMY...

So one Friday night after everyone is asleep I open my window and decide to check him out again and he COMES DOWN to me OMG I didn't know what to do!! LOL Then he's like wasup and then he kissed me and I was in heaven...

I didn't know what I was doing but it was sure fun!

I see him 3 years later walking down the street and damn he sure got cuter! Darn I wish I still live in that old house...

------------------

DarthTweetz.jpgrun.gif