Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is infidelity needed in a relationship..

Guest LeVeL

Guest dahzel

Precisely. I mean, even if your thing is banging around three or four times a week. As long as everyone's cool with it, who cares?

and as long as there is protection used. that shit is scary these days. who the hell knows what else is just waiting to break out also. diseases also evolve like animals.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slamminshaun

wheres the Hotel Del Rey? costa rica maybe? i think ive heard of this place too, sounds like a fun place. :D

"I have a friend who's been there"

Guest Marina22

I don't believe infidelity is needed to make a relationship better/stronger but if anything extra is done it should be openly discussed. In that case, I wouldn't consider it infidelity per se. However, when two ppl are in love and truly want to be with each other as much as possible you find that you don't really want to be with other people anyway just seems like a natural progression. At the end of the day, to each his own, you just have to be open mature adults and that way no one gets cheated and/or hurt.

Guest web_norah

if infidelity is necessary then why be in a relationship in the first place?

being single has many advantages, if monogamy is not feasible for a man or woman

sounds like a simple decision to me.

Well, if it's openly accepted all around, it's not infidelity.

It's only infidelity if there's lying involved.

Too often this is common in the Miami area. We've seen them all, guys and girls who claim to be faithful. Then they tip back a few drinks and/or pop a few pills, go out to the club, and that whole concept goes out the window.

For better or for worse, it's par for the course. I've yelled and screamed about this a lot, but anyone who goes out to a club with the express intent of finding "the one" has another thing coming.

Now, strange things happen and people do meet and form stable relationships from a quick encounter out and about, but by and large, don't hedge your bets on being in that .05%.

Guest drlogic

I think times have changed. Girls used to make guys work for it. Now they're just giving it away.

....and if you got lucky and had sex....the girl was usually considered a slut.

I understand what you are trying to say. And understand your concern, specially being a father.

But I also want to point out that the "good old days" were not that "good" if a girl was considered a "slut" for having pre-marital sex with someone. I'm glad we're breaking the double-standard on a societal level.

On a household level, you have nothing to worry about if you have instilled self-respect in your little daughter. My family was so involved and gave me such confidence that I knew I never had to look for sex as self-validation. Now... as an adult, if a girl wants to have fun on her terms, she doesn't have to be a slut.

so when are we going out? LOL

hahahc9.jpg

Guest dahzel

That's what the Hotel Del Rey is for.

LMMFAO!!! Blue Marlin Bar, baby!!! LOL Cheetah's, The Key West...LMAO!!!! Beatle Bar-Jaco.....ROFL.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shaun, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! It's a secret!!!

278011qt.gif

Me in CR...lol

untitled3qf.jpg

lmao!! my buddy just sent me this pic yesterday on myspace! ;D party like a rockstar!

Guest coach

I have always found monogamy an amusing concept from a sociological standpoint. I mean, from the time we are born our mommies teach us to share. Share your toys, share your friends, share your time, share your knowledge. Share share share.

But, then, all of a sudden, when you turn 16 (or whatever) and you have the "sex talk", it's all about not sharing anymore. Like just because you are bumping uglies it is okay to be selfish and hog up another person all for yourself.

I'm not advocating for or against anything, I just find it a funny dichotomy.

I think one of the big problems with discussing this issue is that there has never been any real good studies on it either way. For example, *many* people claim that pair-bonding is the best way to raise children. Well, how many studies have been made on alternative methods? Very few can be done because there are hardly any counter-examples. There are some indiginous cultures that have yet to be western-ized that practice social norms other than pair-bonding and monogamy, but I am not aware of any real studies that have looked at how well that works.

I always say, do what feels right, BUT be aware that you got your view of right and wrong from the society you live in.

Guest Clubhopper11

I just think that the reason why a lot of infidelity occurs is because, sooner or later, someone in the relationship loses their sexual drive (via work, stress, kids, etc) while the other still has a strong sexual drive. I have even heard individuals come to the point of "begging" their significant others for sex and nothing comes out of it. Thus "starving" (or whatever you want to call it) drives people to become unfaithful.

Is this right? I don't think so. One ought to think that perhaps the relationship is not working and hence, should move on. However some people may not find it that easy when other factors come in the way such as maintaining home/life style, kids, etc come into the picture. And then, if there is the marriage factor, then divorces end up as usually pretty nasty and expensive that he/she can't afford. Thus people will lie to their significant other and attempt to maintain the "best of both worlds" sort to speak. It still doesn't make it right though.

Guest swirlundergrounder

It depends on the relationship.

But if you are lucky enough (like I'am cough-cough) to have someone in your life that you respect 100% then there is not place for infidelity in the relationship.

Infidelity, more often then not is a sign of a lack of self respect and insecurity.

But I on the other hand, if you are like my neighbors behind my house and throw sex parties and shit and fuck other people in front of your significant other while they are fucking someone else in front of you well then what can I say?????

What works for some people may not work for others.

I for one do not want or need infidelity in my relationship. There would be no relationship hands down...

Guest swank

But if you are lucky enough (like I'am cough-cough) to have someone in your life that you respect 100% then there is not place for infidelity in the relationship.

Infidelity, more often then not is a sign of a lack of self respect and insecurity.

But I on the other hand, if you are like my neighbors behind my house and throw sex parties and shit and fuck other people in front of your significant other while they are fucking someone else in front of you well then what can I say?????

I for one do not want or need infidelity in my relationship. There would be no relationship hands down...

STFU already with your damn neighbors!!! :P

Guest michael^heaven

I've never understood cheating on a bf/gf/wife/husband/etc. Why get in a relationship in the first place if you can't be faithful. Pointless, IMO.

Guest coach

At this point, I think he's just making the whole thing up.

I've never understood cheating on a bf/gf/wife/husband/etc. Why get in a relationship in the first place if you can't be faithful. Pointless, IMO.

Well, again, what if all parties understand and agree to not be "faithful".

It's the 21st century, non-exclusive relationships aren't exactly odd anymore.

Guest swirlundergrounder

At this point, I think he's just making the whole thing up.

Actually if this were the case, you could say that my wife was making the whole thing up as well since she was also telling the orgy story to Adam Singer, Major and Rhythmburn the other week at Blue....