Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A WHOLE DAMN MONTH!!

echostar

me and my girlfriend decided were not having sex until she gets birth control...cuz shes getting that shot that makes you not able to have kids for 3 months. but they cant do it unless she has her period...and she has it now, so we would go tomorrow but dont have the $$ yet, so we have to wait till next month!!

i think i deserve a round of applause for waiting...i cant believe i am

------------------

01200110.jpg

I was thinking about using that but I haven't researched the side effects. Do you know if there are any?

Why do you have to wait a month again? OOH good luck.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

The shot is Depr Provera (spelling). You get a shot once every three months, usually costing approximately $60. Some of the side effects can be loss of menstruation or irregular menstruation.

Thats all I know for now..I'll post up with more info tomorrow.

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Yo -

It's none of my business, but if you care, me and my girl looked into the Depro shots. She paid and everything. I went with her. She had the woman throw it out at the last minute. That shit is real sketchy. Can make you really sick. Change you whole personality/moods. Extreme headaches, cramping, and naseua. They are only the minor side effects. Search the web for info before you go through with this!

Actually someone close to me gets the shot. She hasn't had any problems with it. I personally wouldn't want to use it because of the way it screws up your period. You might not get it for months and then start spotting at any time. Sounds kinds messy. I like the pill better, your period's really regular and light.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

My ex tried Depo-Provera--it didn't treat her nicely. She had her period constantly for six months. Be careful.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

i would definately advise your girlfriend to get another birth control method!!!!! depo- provera turned me into the biggest bitch, and i was always depressed for NO reason. it also lowered my metabolism and made me gain weight so easily. the pill is much better!!