Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KARU&Y Present jojoflores's "THERAPY" Saturday September 22nd

Guest swank

Guest swank

Wait, so is it Major or Minor showing up tomorrow night? ;D

It'll be the funny looking guy with the bangs! ;D

Yeah, I'll be there, but you don't have to be so mean.

haha! I meant the dark skinned funny looking guy with the bangs... :P

Guest coach

Hey! Had a great time last night. Great to see the peeps there. Some faces we hadn't seen in a while! We were missing a few (you know who you are), though.

3 suggestions, though.

1) FANS. Put some fans up outside. Just to move the air around. It was really nice when we first got there, but as more people came through, it got a little muggy. The walls keep the air flow down, even though it is outside. You could get some of those cool outdoor fans and keep them in theme, too.

2) Do something different with the lighting. One issue is when all the LEDs go blue, it is exceedingly unflattering. You don't even have to change the lights, themselves, just change the programming. I would not have them all go the same color at the same time. It seems like that with a line of LEDs, you could program them to do cool sychopations, or whatever. You don't really even need anyone controlling them, just put them on random or something.

3) Untuck your freaking shirt!

Other than that, good tunes, good times, and good peoples = great times! Thanks to Rolly & Swank for the hospitality.

Guest DeepHouseMan

1) FANS. Put some fans up outside.

Coach! It's been awhile. Great seeing you out last night.

Now don't go getting crazy ideas if fans are installed! LOL

BnAMCO6zYAk

Guest swank
Hey! Had a great time last night. Great to see the peeps there. Some faces we hadn't seen in a while! We were missing a few (you know who you are), though.

3 suggestions, though.

1) FANS. Put some fans up outside. Just to move the air around. It was really nice when we first got there, but as more people came through, it got a little muggy. The walls keep the air flow down, even though it is outside. You could get some of those cool outdoor fans and keep them in theme, too.

2) Do something different with the lighting. One issue is when all the LEDs go blue, it is exceedingly unflattering. You don't even have to change the lights, themselves, just change the programming. I would not have them all go the same color at the same time. It seems like that with a line of LEDs, you could program them to do cool sychopations, or whatever. You don't really even need anyone controlling them, just put them on random or something.

3) Untuck your freaking shirt!

Other than that, good tunes, good times, and good peoples = great times! Thanks to Rolly & Swank for the hospitality.

1) The cabanas have AC lol! you've got a point about the humidity during these two months august ,september...

2) Agreed with the lighting...I asked them to keep it on the red(darker) tip since the other colors were not as appealing.

3) I only started the un-tuck shirt thing when I moved down here...wanted to have some of the ol'skool feeling back. lol

Guest Major

Was a fun night! It's always a joy to play when your friends are present, so a big thanks to you all for coming by!

RzO, really pleased everything worked out and you had a good time, and then continued the madness at the after party.

Swank, many thanks for your gracious hospitality, and I'm glad the inauguration for "Therapy" went well. All the best with future events.

Till next time!

Major