Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Three | October 19th | Laundry Bar

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest Marina22

Well that's sorted.. I was just saying tonight that I wasn't sure of anything I had to go to during October but this is it fo sho. I recall Richard sayin to me after last year's JW tasting that this 3 dude is one of the few djs that actually impress him. I was listenin' to ya buddy.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4040

When I first got into the scene Three was my favorite. He always stood out above the rest. I bet if you ask anyone in florida scene back in the day who their favorite dj was most likely they will say tres. Although i haven't heard from him in a while i know he still rips it up.

Guest e360
When I first got into the scene Three was my favorite. He always stood out above the rest. I bet if you ask anyone in florida scene back in the day who their favorite dj was most likely they will say tres. Although i haven't heard from him in a while i know he still rips it up.

I have to agree bro, Three was definitely the top jock in FLA back in the day (93-96). His new shit in techy and minimalistic and it rocks. this should be a good party.

Guest rhythmburn
Well that's sorted.. I was just saying tonight that I wasn't sure of anything I had to go to during October but this is it fo sho. I recall Richard sayin to me after last year's JW tasting that this 3 dude is one of the few djs that actually impress him. I was listenin' to ya buddy.

glad you were paying attention :}

can't wait for this party!!!!!!!

Guest redcommibastard

sweet flyer - but who is this imposter "anatolLi ruskKi " lol

Richard and I gonna start off the night proper - get ready for the tag team set unlike any other :)

Guest djway830

Richard and I gonna start off the night proper - get ready for the tag team set unlike any other :)

I'm sure you guys will feel very at home with each other and your set will be fantastic! This will be an exciting night, I'm looking forward to it. :)

Guest Josh Wickham

If you give him long enough to play he'll no doubt tear it up. I think its those 2 hour sets that can limit a DJ sometimes.

Big ups to Igor opening up...tear it up bro.

-Josh

Guest musicalmissionary
If you give him long enough to play he'll no doubt tear it up. I think its those 2 hour sets that can limit a DJ sometimes.

Big ups to Igor opening up...tear it up bro.

-Josh

He'll have 3+ hours to show us what he's got.

Guest rhythmburn

yes we are =)

can't wait :cool:

Guest redcommibastard

The flyers are out! if anyone needs a few - just let me know or stop by LB tomorrow and/or Saturday for our events :)

Guest redcommibastard

lol

thanks for coming out last night Peter, I will see ya on Sat for Joe C and we will definately party down next Friday w/ DJ Three ....two ....one ... :)

Guest NicoleC

David you have no idea how much you are tempting me. I wished I lived closer because I already have plans for Saturday and I don't know if I can make the drive two nights in a row.

Waaaahhhh......

Once I stop whining I may realize that I just might have to suck it up.

Guest musicalmissionary
David you have no idea how much you are tempting me. I wished I lived closer because I already have plans for Saturday and I don't know if I can make the drive two nights in a row.

Waaaahhhh......

Once I stop whining I may realize that I just might have to suck it up.

We'll find you a place to stay... not that there will be much sleeping going on when Three's in town...

Guest rhythmburn
We'll find you a place to stay... not that there will be much sleeping going on when Three's in town...

no sleep for the hardcore =)

can't wait!!!