Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Three | October 19th | Laundry Bar

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

It definitely surpassed my expectations. Three had a great time. Looked like everyone had a blast. Music was wOw. And I remember the whole thing!!

Nicely done folks!

Thanks to Chris for puttin up with us til the sun came up.

Oh duh! And a huge thanks to Igor and Rich for a great opening to the night. You guys left Three at the right spot to take off.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redcommibastard

Another great party Missionary style !

Hu-u-u-u-u-uge thanks to David and Laundry bar and to all of our friends and family that came out last night - hope everyone had a blast :)

Richard - loved tagging with you m8 lets do it again !

...uh oh ... is it a bird, is it a plane, its ROBOTS ! the Robots are comin !!!

Guest 00crystal00

wow what a crazy night/morning! a lovely dark, dirty, techy night :) dancing till dawn is always good

three put on a great show. can't wait till next time. thanks guys for bringing him down and letting Miami continue to get a taste and fall in love w/ Mr Milo

Guest ramon

good to see mr milo show us why he's one of the best in the us. playing it all from proper techno to straight up deepness and back again.

thanks to those folks who stayed up well past their bedtime to continue the festivities you know who you are.

thanks to david and laundry for making this happen.

Guest rhythmburn

i'll echo david with the WoW!

fantastic party!!!

music was on point all night long =)

thanks David :}

i think we'll be tagging again Igor ;}

thank you to EVERYONE that came out to support -- solid crowd all night long!

a huge thank you to Chris for coming down here and laying it on heavy...hopefully he won't be such a stranger to these parts moving forward...

~

Guest The Devil

First time ever at laundry bar

great night. couldnt hang for the whole night sadly but was worth every minute:)

thanks to Igor and Matt for everything. looking forward to next visit:)

three was quite tasty indeed. more more more......:)

Guest thelurker

Oh yeah I forgot to add, thanks to Igor and Richard for a stellar opening set. I hope other DJs in attendance took note. These guys did a great job setting the vibe.

Guest redcommibastard
Oh yeah I forgot to add, thanks to Igor and Richard for a stellar opening set. I hope other DJs in attendance took note. These guys did a great job setting the vibe.

thanks m8! it means a lot to me and Richard ,i am sure, we are really glad so many people enjoyed our vibe and had a great time with us and Three !

Guest djway830

I've never heard them not kill it! I've taken note of that long ago. :)

Guest MichaelMnML

As always, my boys Igor and Richard represented us Miami tech-heads with class and awesome presence....I was happy that big crowd was able to hear what these guys do on a weekly basis....

Three was great, first time I got a chance to see him and had a great time hearing all the styles of tech to house to minimal and everything in between....

great crowd...it was awesome to see everyone again....we had a blast as always!!:D

Guest funky monkey

awesome night all around! really kick ass music from beginning to end, lots of familiar faces, amazing vibe., tons of dancing and ass shaking...great f*cking time indeed!!

big thanks to David, Igor & Richard, Three, Laundry Bar & everyone else who contributed to making this such a great time! :):):)

Guest JMT

Three was very diverse. one good thing was that if you weren't feeling the music at the moment, you could wait a couple minutes and it would be a different sound.

i enjoyed myself. it was definitely a fun crowd. nice seeing everyone and meeting a few new people as well.

adding another bartender for big nights would do wonders for the place. just my $0.02

Guest karenmartin
Three was very diverse. one good thing was that if you weren't feeling the music at the moment, you could wait a couple minutes and it would be a different sound.

i enjoyed myself. it was definitely a fun crowd. nice seeing everyone and meeting a few new people as well.

adding another bartender for big nights would do wonders for the place. just my $0.02

it was greeeeeeeeeeeeeat.! we had a blast !

..UM DO THE WASHER N DRYERS WORK ? i dont remember lol

Guest Christopher Ellis

I agree with Nicole, party of the week. Great vibe all night and I was there start to finish. Thanks to everyone who came over after for being respectful. I barely had to clean at all.

Guest peterp

well well well the robots are almost here, isn't that nice ............totally there for that 1........by the way what a party for three that s@*t was in-sane.

Guest musicalmissionary

Might as well throw these upcoming parties out there too...

Friday, November 9th: JOHNNY FIASCO, MASTIK SOUL, WILL RENUART, BURN

Friday, November 23rd: ROBOTS INVADE MIAMI

Friday November 30th: JUSTIN MARTIN, UNA SLIM, SEBASTIAN

No sleep November!!!