Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm the kewlest [coolest] !!! ------- nm

JackMeOff

Originally posted by trevor69:

yo u forgot my dad...brother...girlfriend...and of course my pit bull cwm35.gif

xxlea and i want to be schooled on being cool...oh ma bad i mean "kewlest"

cwm12.gif

You could never be as kewl as I am because I am the kewlest but with proper training you may become somewheat kewl [assuming that you're not the weakest link and that there is a beginning to your intelligence]

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 04-20-2001).]

i'll take somewhat kewl....show me the way to a life long of "coolness" master....i'm am ready to break out and finally be part of the kewl world i often hear about

since i'm not cool enough can the training be free of charge....and if i'm the weakest link....i'm more than willing to say bye-bye cwm4.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

i'll take somewhat kewl....show me the way to a life long of "coolness" master....i'm am ready to break out and finally be part of the kewl world i often hear about

since i'm not cool enough can the training be free of charge....and if i'm the weakest link....i'm more than willing to say bye-bye cwm4.gif

that'd be NEGATIVE

------------------

signature.gif

well then charge it to xxlea credit card...and while ur at it...why don't u buy urself a nice suit...on me cwm6.gif

and don't worry xxlea wouldn't mind...i hope

I drive a sweet Benz because of "somewhat kewl" fellahz like you. I'll send you a Thank You card, I promise!

------------------

signature.gif

well in that case...give me the cc number so i can buy cool clothes, a cool car, a cool pad, and anything cool...but of course i need approval from the kewlest of them all mr. phoenix...aka mr. kewl mo dee

cause that's the first step to the cool world is to have cool stuff and gear...u dig cwm11.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

sp407_milknose_vd.gif

GAZOONTITE.....GOT MILK?

Kewl, now we all can be KEWL ASS MOFO's!

Now this Kewl bitch is getting cranky w/ this long ass unkewl day. Someone get me some "substances." I accept chocolate as long as it's kewl.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by torontotrance:

What.....Your the kewlest, ya right

Listen don't go telling everyone your kewl cause remember I taught you everything about the subject of kewlness. I'm the teacher and your the pupil, please remember that. LOL

I you were so kewl, you wouldn't be livin' in Toronto!

------------------

signature.gif

oh by the way i can't believe no one else wants to post in here...i guess they don't want to be as cool as us

or as dorky as us...either way they want to take it cwm35.gif

well, not everyone can make it here, you know ...only the strong [and the kewl] survive!

------------------

signature.gif

Hold UP, but you new yorkers probably think that Toronto is a dump. Hell No, Toronto is probably one of the fastest growing club cities in the world. We get many many deejays to come over to Toronto and they love it here. Toronto is a kewl place to live cause besides we don't have a much crime and stuff. The only thing that I envy new york for is that PVD plays there 6 times a year and we only see him once. Oh, well remember I'm stil the king of kewlness...........LOL

------------------

"No Sound System Is Safe"-Leftfield

Originally posted by xxlea:

Check, Money order, Visa or Mastercard???

cwm15.gif included??

Yup, all of the above + American Express. A copy of my book [the same title] is included along with two Self Improvment audio tapes and a CD-ROM version of the book.

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 04-20-2001).]