Scully

Burn

The Laundry Bar

721 North Lincoln Lane

DJs start @ 10PM

FREE ADMISSION ALL NIGHT

post-97642-14147874253281_thumb.jpg

Guest Marina22

Hmmmm, I actually don't know but have heard some here and there via Radio 1.. I like the name, what's up with that?! lol Majah as well plus I am in dire need of some breaks.

Guest Scully

Just got word that this stop in Miami is only going to be 1 of four overall in the U.S. And the only stop for him in the entire Southeast.

So if free entry, cheap drinks and good times wasn't enough incentive... it's either at the LB or in NY will you be able to see him on the eastern seaboard.

Guest LaundryBar
Just got word that this stop in Miami is only going to be 1 of four overall in the U.S. And the only stop for him in the entire Southeast.

So if free entry, cheap drinks and good times wasn't enough incentive... it's either at the LB or in NY will you be able to see him on the eastern seaboard.

aren't we lucky to be in Miami :)

Guest Major
lbmkposter_proof.gif

Really looking forward to hearing Meat Katie, been a fan of his productions for many years. Also looking forward to dropping some Breaks alongside you guys.

Guest musicalmissionary

This oughta be a riot... I'm not sure how it happened but I ended up partying with Mark (Meat Katie), Marvin (Dylan Rhymes), and the Evil 9 boys on the last day of conference last year and they had me crackin up the whole time. Those crazy Brits!