Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Week #3

wojcik

Well first off I have tons of TRUE stories but I think I will limit it to ^ weeks unless specially requested. so here goes this one & does anyone remember if I used the Axe story? if not next week

**This one girl I thought was a total skank. I saw her she was following me trying to make out from room to room as her friend kept giving me shit and saying she has a boyfriend. Well OK but 2 weeks later I saw her at a party @ my old place after I gave this one girl the boot from my room b/c she wouldn't let me down her pants (waste of time) I saw the girl took her to the room started making out w/ her & I asked her to go down & she said no, but we can have sex if you want so she got up went to the bathroom and came back for the fuck. I banged her on the couch and on the floor. Then in my stupid drunk state I asked her how many people she banged and she just pointed to me . I thought what a slut she won't even tell me but thats cool. I went to the bathroom to throw away the condom and it was covered w/ blood (hell no) I popped her cherry & she told me so I lied about how many people I slept w/for the first time to someone I banged b/c I felt bad. Then I went back to my friends place and banged her again but it hurt so she wouldn't let me finish each of 3 more time I tride. She gave me her # but never called and saw her a few weeks later but I was with some other girl (who didn't put out(another waste of time)) So she was mad. Plus I didn't say hi and her friend asked for my last name and then if I remembered that girl & I said I guess so. Hey sorry but it happenns some people are sluts/swingers and some aren't. That girl either turned into a prude man hater or a complete whore after that. I hope a whore so more people can enjoy that piece of ass.