Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends with Benefits and jealousy - need advice

laurensomers

Usually the girl gets jealous, but in this instance I don't really care. I just went away on vacation with this guy and his one of our friends. We dated like a year ago, right after I got out of a serious relationship and I couldn't handle it so I decided we needed to be friends. We talk all the time and both dated other people. A month ago we slept together for the first time. I went away with them thinking nothing would happen between us. The guy I am sleeping with got really mad and jealous if other guys tried to dance with or talk to me. Ironically, he did not hit on any other girls while we were there but I hooked up with like two other people.

So - should I put an end to this jealous crap or at least mention it to him? He will not admit it to me but his friends called him on it many times. I love this guy as a friend and more but I could definitely see him as a future partner. He's definitely marriage material in my eyes. I am totally scared of being hurt again and I don't want to hurt our friendship. Should I let it go or say something? I refuse to put up with that jealous crap but I don't want to give him ultimatum's.....

Well from my sleazy but true point of view here is what you have to do:

1) Get down to the point w/ him tell him what you want and will do. Encourage him to pick up chiks or maybe have the respect thing where you don't hook up in front of eachother. Maybe he feels wierd hooking up infront of his fuck buddy. Or you need to take more time as solo people and if you might want to marry this guy then go back and take the risk I guess. (I would just play the field) or keep loose ties or ?? Maybe b/c you finally banged him he fell in love w/ that pussy (sorry) make sure he bangs someone else tell a friend to bang him or whatever then He won't be all about your ass. (thats what it looks like to me)

yeah, if you're both out at a bar or something, why is he gonna flirt with anyone else if he knows (or thinks) he's leaving with you?

from his point of view, he's already going to get some, and as you said, it was "amazing", sooo... he's all set. I guess the question is, why don't you know what you want?

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world*

oh, wait, I re-read your post. you said he's marriage material. TAKE IT SLOW, if you like him. back off and see if he's interested in you for more than sex.

because if the sex is good, his mind has probably already left the building.

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world*

Honey, in case you haven't read his previous posts, wojcik is a jack-ass and probably didn't understand your post. With his attitude he's probably never had a real girlfriend in his life, just "sluts and ho's"

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Two reasons - I don't know.

A.) I don't want to be hurt. He knows everything about me all my relationship history and vice versa. We're both chronic cheaters. So, he probably doesn't trust me and I would be trust him, because I know you have to take chances but if I ever found out he cheated it would be over.

B.) I love being friends and hanging out with him and know there is a chance things could be shot to hell but I'm willing to take a chance.