Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T back in Miami???

nightclubcritic

Guest pod

If that's what people want to post, let them. If people post opinions, that's fine, and if they get shouted down about those opinions, that's fine too. If you're gonna post something that's counter to the general flow of the board, be it CJ or whatever, be prepared to take some flak for it.

Guest musicalmissionary

I love how these first-time jackasses never post again. This thread was clearly started by a troll. I say either Barby or someone equally pathetic.

Guest karenmartin
This is kinda funny coming from someone that has "SUITE SNATCH" in their sig. *lol*

ahahahaha i know, well.. um... hahahahaha

funny that everyone tends to forget that since CJ revamped some have to actually create another account, ffs people it shouldn't matter if it's their first post or if they have 20000 a la Blingster. Seriously it's ridiculous how someone can get jumped on like this. Some people love Danny T some don't, to me he'll always be a legend but recently I've heard his sets/parties have been less than stellar but for you Danny T diehards he'll always remain the same imo.

:rolleyes:

Guest Buck White
I say either Barby or someone equally pathetic.

Yeah, that's what I thought too until I realized that there wasnt one misspelling in the entire post.

You know, ever since DT said that 11 st. looked like Zombie Nation....people have practically wished him dead. It's human nature, I guess. People hate you when you're outspoken and people hate you when you're meek. The guy can rock a party...and the guy can bomb miserably in comparison to that last time he rocked. All of these "DJ's" are like that.

Guest musicalmissionary

Sorry, but if they are fuckin retarded enough to say that there were only 20 people at his warehouse party... they're a fake and/or they deserve to get whipped for having no fuckin clue what they're talking about. There were more like 200 people in and out of the warehouse that night. It was packed all night long with constant flow of new people in and out. And the fact that they started the thread and have not bothered to post again is another clue they are fake. Just sayin...

Guest LeVeL
funny that everyone tends to forget that since CJ revamped some have to actually create another account, ffs people it shouldn't matter if it's their first post or if they have 20000 a la Blingster. Seriously it's ridiculous how someone can get jumped on like this. Some people love Danny T some don't, to me he'll always be a legend but recently I've heard his sets/parties have been less than stellar but for you Danny T diehards he'll always remain the same imo.

:rolleyes:

Watch it there sweetheart....you dont want to piss off the peanut gallery, you might have problems getting comped next time you go out to a club.

Guest LeVeL
Sorry, but if they are fuckin retarded enough to say that there were only 20 people at his warehouse party... they're a fake and/or they deserve to get whipped for having no fuckin clue what they're talking about. There were more like 200 people in and out of the warehouse that night. It was packed all night long with constant flow of new people in and out. And the fact that they started the thread and have not bothered to post again is another clue they are fake. Just sayin...

Dude cry me a fucking river..who the fuck cares..lol @ the deserve to get whipped only because they said only 20 people showed up.

Guest musicalmissionary
Dude cry me a fucking river..who the fuck cares..lol @ the deserve to get whipped only because they said only 20 people showed up.

I agree... I'm a little harsh on people that blatantly lie and talk about things they obviously have no clue about. I'll work on it... til then... fuck those fakes! I have a very low tolerance for liars.

Guest myles hie

It seems to me DT is just doing a favor for a friend who is having a birthday party. He might not like the bottle and model set, but he'll play there cause his buddy is haveing his birthday party there. If Biz asked him to play at his birthday and it was at Club Deep i betcha DT would be playing at Club Deep. I mean i'm sure everyone will be making some coin, but a birthday party is at the root of this, not some sinister plot.

Guest ICON
Your wrong..it was a Gay Club but on Fridays when DT specifically played, it wasn't Gay Night so that has nothing to do with it. So I dont know where you got the 1,000 sweaty dudes from but from what I remember there it was not Gay Night when DT played.

thats how they marketed the club.. the general public (im not talking about the clubgeeks who post on cj all day) in Miami thought that it was a gay club

Guest pod

Well whatever it is, it does bring up a valid point, like I said earlier. People can post what they will here, but they better be prepared to take flak from the massive if they do something counter to that. Conversely, the massive should respect their right to post what they want to say and not get all cranky. It's just a forum.

Guest ClubMunkey

for fucks sakes do I have to say it again?

"shut the fuck up and dance"

for those who know, I will be back

for those who dont, you better find out