Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Leopard kicks ass

Guest trancepriest

Guest ramon
6PM tonight. The cult will be out though... hopefully they'll have enough copies.

I'll be out. I'll be rockin my 'The Galleria' store shirt ;)

Guest trancepriest
t-shirt acquired .. leopard acquired .. heard they are running out? is this true?!

My partner just went and grabbed some at the Apple store. Grabbed me a shirt too. He was at the Boca store though around 8:30pm.

Guest trancepriest

Loving RSS feeds in Mail.. especially in the inbox. I've added my large feeds like lifehacker, valleywag, digg and slashdot there.

Guest ramon
Loving RSS feeds in Mail.. especially in the inbox. I've added my large feeds like lifehacker, valleywag, digg and slashdot there.

haven't done that but entourage works , new terminal is promising and spaces is pretty much what i expected.

Guest trancepriest
haven't done that but entourage works , new terminal is promising and spaces is pretty much what i expected.

I tried out screen sharing on ichat, it was slow but that could be because I'm on DSL. I also had a problem figuring how to switch from it back to video. My biggest disappointment is that DVD player still doesn't support HDDVD or Blu-ray. Also the chapter markers doesn't display thumbs until the movie plays pass those chapters.

Guest ramon
I tried out screen sharing on ichat, it was slow but that could be because I'm on DSL. I also had a problem figuring how to switch from it back to video. My biggest disappointment is that DVD player still doesn't support HDDVD or Blu-ray. Also the chapter markers doesn't display thumbs until the movie plays pass those chapters.

screen sharing is cool over cable. im watching and hearing my friend work on a track in live as we speak.

Guest trancepriest
screen sharing is cool over cable. im watching and hearing my friend work on a track in live as we speak.

Have you tried out back to my mac yet? I haven't been able to get it to work when I'm on a different isp at friends. Just found this: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=306673

When i head back home will configure it and hope it solves the problem.

Guest swirlundergrounder
Spaces is one of the main reasons I need to upgrade to Leopard .. VirtueDesktops doesn't get the job done anymore.

Is there auto accept in ichat yet? :)

I messed around with Leopard at the Mac store today. What is that 'Spaces' feature?