Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the shelborne

Guest djjoncowan

Guest mbongiovi
well these days I am running the place managing both the hotel and the events for my family. we have completely redone the poolside, the lobby and many of the guest rooms. our staff is top notch, we have plenty of towels, a clean property and this year all registered hotel guests at the shelborne will be granted VIP comp access too all poolside and shine events... we do have some rooms left but only via phone - book now for one hell of a week - 305 531 1271 - tijauna - PM me directly and I'll take care of you personally for your past bad experience - never want an unhappy customer:balloon:

confirmed artists include - Jonathan Peters, David Morales, Satoshi Tomiie, Victor Calderone, The Pacha Ibiza show, Dj Jazzy Jeff, Lexicon Avenue, Frankie Knuckles, Sander Kleinenberg, Darren Emmerson, Seb Fontaine and several others TBC - stay tuned for details.....

Incredible line-up so far, who else you got in store for us Jon?

From the looks of it so far, looks like I might not even need to leave the hotel, except to maybe see SOS, because my friends and I enjoyed there night at the fifth so much last year, we swore we would go see them agian if they came back this year.

Guest tijuanarave
Hopefully you got Danny Tenaglia to open up for Victor Calderone. That was the best pool party last year by far.

Just by posting this, Tenaglia might not even go near the Shelborne. How can you say that Tenaglia will "OPEN" for Calderone.

Guest djjoncowan

nothing came from my mouth... last year danny played first then victor then a few together - it worked a treat... we are certainly working on repeat performance......:idea::pothead:

Guest tijuanarave
well these days I am running the place managing both the hotel and the events for my family. we have completely redone the poolside, the lobby and many of the guest rooms. our staff is top notch, we have plenty of towels, a clean property and this year all registered hotel guests at the shelborne will be granted VIP comp access too all poolside and shine events... we do have some rooms left but only via phone - book now for one hell of a week - 305 531 1271 - tijauna - PM me directly and I'll take care of you personally for your past bad experience - never want an unhappy customer:balloon:

confirmed artists include - Jonathan Peters, David Morales, Satoshi Tomiie, Victor Calderone, The Pacha Ibiza show, Dj Jazzy Jeff, Lexicon Avenue, Frankie Knuckles, Sander Kleinenberg, Darren Emmerson, Seb Fontaine and several others TBC - stay tuned for details.....

Thanks but I can't make it this year. Wife is expecting a future WMC attendee.

Good luck.

Guest ChaaChaa
From the looks of it so far, looks like I might not even need to leave the hotel, except to maybe see SOS, because my friends and I enjoyed there night at the fifth so much last year, we swore we would go see them agian if they came back this year.

Do u mean SOS COLLECTIVE????

dsc00238ig7.jpg

Those guys are massive..I saw them two months ago in Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) and that night was excellent.

I would like to go to the boat party they do every year during WMC.

About The Shelborne parties?? If I dont have a room in this hotel, cant I go to the pool parties??? Or there will be pre-sale tickets???

How does this parties work???

Guest mbongiovi
Do u mean SOS COLLECTIVE????

dsc00238ig7.jpg

Those guys are massive..I saw them two months ago in Amsterdam Dance Event (ADE) and that night was excellent.

I would like to go to the boat party they do every year during WMC.

About The Shelborne parties?? If I dont have a room in this hotel, cant I go to the pool parties??? Or there will be pre-sale tickets???

How does this parties work???

That is exactly who I mean, they threw down for 6 hours at the fifth last year during WMC. It was A great night. Mine and my friends favorite night of conference last year. Will definitely go again this year. Love those guys.

As for the Shelborne, yes you can go to their parties if you don't stay there, you just have to pay for them like any other party and I am sure there will be presales. Jon was just explaining that if you stay at the hotel, you get in to all of the parties at club shine and the Shelborne pool for free and you get treated like a VIP.

Guest fsukimg

If I had a friend staying with me all week, I def would have gone to the shelborne... Maybe next year, but I am definitely going to try to go to a party there!