Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Axwell @ Mansion

Guest clubchicky

Guest jkfunkee

i too have never heard him live, but i can't make it. 4 WMC 08 im gonna try like hell to go the swedish house mafia party, heard it was kool past two years: axwell, prydz, angello, and ingrosso. have fun, and report back.

Guest tekniQz
i too have never heard him live, but i can't make it. 4 WMC 08 im gonna try like hell to go the swedish house mafia party, heard it was kool past two years: axwell, prydz, angello, and ingrosso. have fun, and report back.

I might be wrong but im pretty sure Cyrez D didn't spin at the Swedish house mafia party this past WMC because i would have most deffinitly been in attendance for The Prydz!!

Can't wait for Prydz on the terrace.Wow, i've been waiting for this party for a longtime.

LOL (Sorry to go off topic)

Anyway, I've seen all of the Swedish house Mafia live except Prydz.That being said, i've been the most impressed with Sebastian 2 WMC's ago and AxWeLL at Nikki's last year.

So what i'm saying is that you can't really go wrong with any of these guy's because they all bring it.That coupled with the fact that Mansion is a great club since recently with the changes they've made as far as the layout of the club meaning the adding of more dancefloor due to moving the vip tables around abit to accomidate the people who want to dance and letting the djs seemingly be more themselves than my past (commercial driven)experiences at Mansion.

Ala Sasha's set!!!

So i'd get ready for some filthy fun for AxWeLL!!

Guest clubchicky

ah, I haven't been to Mansion in a loooong time so I am excited to notice the changes. The two times I have been there...have been really commercial...I was kind of bored, but I figured with Axwell....no matter what I will have a great time! Thanks!

Guest tekniQz
ah, I haven't been to Mansion in a loooong time so I am excited to notice the changes. The two times I have been there...have been really commercial...I was kind of bored, but I figured with Axwell....no matter what I will have a great time! Thanks!

Ya, i went into the Sasha party at Mansion with the same type of expierences in the past but after talking to some management and seeing for myself the changes i changed my mind completly about Mansion.

I think that before when Cameo first opened that they would dominate Mansion but that is not the case at all.As much as it kills me saying something in the least bit negative about the Cameo, i now believe that Mansion is most deffintly as good if not better than Cameo.

Which is a quote that i never would have fathomed saying before the +<<(((SASHA)))>>+ experience.:)

This will definitely be a fantastic night! Thought, this may be of interest ;o)

WIN FREE VIP ENTRANCE TO AXWELL @ MANSION THIS SATURDAY, NOV. 3rd!

If you are in Miami this Saturday night, listen up! Axwell, one of the most in-demand DJs & producers on the worldwide Dance scene is making a special appearance at Miami's super-stylish hot spot, Mansion.

And to make things even better, Mansion & Traxsource have joined forces to give away pairs of FREE VIP ENTRANCE TICKETS to this massive event plus, there's another special prize in store!

To win, simply email your answer the question below with your full name to contest@traxsource.com by no later than 2pm ET on Friday November 2nd, 2007.

What is the name of Axwell's Summer 2007 club hit?

a) I Got U

B) I Want U

c) I Found U

Guest mbongiovi

Yea, didn't think Prydz played with the mafia anymore, thought it was just Axwell, Angello & Ingrosso

Guest jkfunkee
I might be wrong but im pretty sure Cyrez D didn't spin at the Swedish house mafia party this past WMC because i would have most deffinitly been in attendance for The Prydz!!

Can't wait for Prydz on the terrace.Wow, i've been waiting for this party for a longtime.

LOL (Sorry to go off topic)

Anyway, I've seen all of the Swedish house Mafia live except Prydz.That being said, i've been the most impressed with Sebastian 2 WMC's ago and AxWeLL at Nikki's last year.

So what i'm saying is that you can't really go wrong with any of these guy's because they all bring it.That coupled with the fact that Mansion is a great club since recently with the changes they've made as far as the layout of the club meaning the adding of more dancefloor due to moving the vip tables around abit to accomidate the people who want to dance and letting the djs seemingly be more themselves than my past (commercial driven)experiences at Mansion.

Ala Sasha's set!!!

So i'd get ready for some filthy fun for AxWeLL!!

def into pryda on the terrace.

late,

j.

Guest clubchicky
This will definitely be a fantastic night! Thought, this may be of interest ;o)

WIN FREE VIP ENTRANCE TO AXWELL @ MANSION THIS SATURDAY, NOV. 3rd!

If you are in Miami this Saturday night, listen up! Axwell, one of the most in-demand DJs & producers on the worldwide Dance scene is making a special appearance at Miami's super-stylish hot spot, Mansion.

And to make things even better, Mansion & Traxsource have joined forces to give away pairs of FREE VIP ENTRANCE TICKETS to this massive event plus, there's another special prize in store!

To win, simply email your answer the question below with your full name to contest@traxsource.com by no later than 2pm ET on Friday November 2nd, 2007.

What is the name of Axwell's Summer 2007 club hit?

a) I Got U

B) I Want U

c) I Found U

OOh OOh OOh I know the answer LOL.....thanks!!!!