Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jojoflores @SHINE MIAMI with Colette

Guest swank

Guest swank

PM me for Guestlist before Midnight reduced after! I've been hearing really good things about Colette's new album and like always jojo's ready to rock it! :)

coletteeposterjy1.jpg

Guest mbongiovi
This is a free event....but you must be on guest list! PM here!!! I've been hearing really good things about Colette's new album and like always jojo's ready to rock it! :)

Just curious, if this is a free event, why are they selling tickets for $20 on Wantickets?

Guest djjoncowan
Just curious, if this is a free event, why are they selling tickets for $20 on Wantickets?

friday is not a free event.... the free event is saturday night with dj dan and oliver moldan for the official sleepless night party presented by the city of miami beach... sorry for the confusion. we will honor any list bruce has though as comp before midnight and reduced after midnight.....

Guest swank
friday is not a free event.... the free event is saturday night with dj dan and oliver moldan for the official sleepless night party presented by the city of miami beach... sorry for the confusion. we will honor any list bruce has though as comp before midnight and reduced after midnight.....

Must be my mistake....I was under the impression that Friday was free...I received the "Want Tickets" email this morning and was to call Jon.

But, it's FREE before Midnight. LOL

Guest djjoncowan
Must be my mistake....I was under the impression that Friday was free...I received the "Want Tickets" email this morning and was to call Jon.

But, it's FREE before Midnight. LOL

we're pretty lax with our lists unlike some of the other sobe venues... just get em in and I promise - you will get in no hassle.....

Guest mbongiovi
we're pretty lax with our lists unlike some of the other sobe venues... just get em in and I promise - you will get in no hassle.....

Not actually gonna make it on Friday (I will be there on Sat. though), but I just wanted to clear that up for anyone else attending. Sorry if I added to any confusion.

Guest djjoncowan
Not actually gonna make it on Friday (I will be there on Sat. though), but I just wanted to clear that up for anyone else attending. Sorry if I added to any confusion.

no problem my friend... no confusion at all... hope everyone enjoys one hell of a weekend of music....

Guest AlanS

Sucks to miss Colette this time around... but I have other commitments this weekend. Isn't B-SIDE opening up the night? Happy B-DAY B-SIDE!

Guest swank
Sucks to miss Colette this time around... but I have other commitments this weekend. Isn't B-SIDE opening up the night? Happy B-DAY B-SIDE!

Yes B-Side will be doing a set! And yes it's his Birthday!

Rolly, we WILL see you later! :cool:

Guest coach

Big shout out to Slide for hassling me about this yesterday. I had totally spaced on it, did not even realize that it was this weekend. Glad we made it by. Had a blast and saw a bunch of peeps. Love Collette, but sorry we missed JoJo & B-Side, but we had to get home to prepare for tonight. See you all at Shine tonight again.

Thanx to EVERY-1 who came out... !!!!

esp jojo & colette for doing it up right... (plus Bigz who took over the lobby for me to enjoy myself)

+++ an old school AA thanx to Tal. , Major, Rolly, Obby, B.K. & everyone who made me take a shot.. :P if i missed anyone who helped "do" me in i'm sorry but was a little hazy later on..... I had to hide myself to the last hour or so, just so i could sober up :cool: