Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help with Disney Resorts

Guest coach

Check their site for Florida residents' deals, if you haven't already. If you aren't fanatic about which one, the Pop Century is the least expensive of their resorts. Also, look at the season fluctuation. It may be really high right now because it is in season or something. And, look at the package deals they offer, that is usually your best bet. You get accommodations and Tickets, and sometimes food, all for one fairly reasonable price.

I go like once a year and usually stay at the Disney All Star resorts. Super inexpensive and they've got pools/shuttles, all things Disney. Usually they're like $80-$90/night. Pretty generic rooms but hey you're already spending a huge loot on the parks themselves. Have fun!

Guest klubveteran
So i haven't been to Disney World in AGES and we're thinking about staying at a resort. Any tips on getting a sweet deal? We were hoping to stay at the Wilderness Lodge but through their site its like $800 for one night!! There has to be an easier way....

Thanks!

date a richer guy because the Wilderness Lodge is awesome. :)

especially in the fall/winter. when your banging close your shade or the Giraffes will walk up to your window. unless you love that kinda shit.

otherwise go to those cheap ass Kissimee discount motels. take your own sheets.

Guest 4040

I was watching the news last night and one of the ways they were saying to save on hotels was to call a hotel on a Sunday to negotiate. Then compare that to the internet prices.