Clubplanet Nightlife Community

REVIEW: James Zabiela @ Studio A

Guest yume

Guest yume

zabiela.jpg

What a great night of music. James Zabiela and Stryke threw down an awesome soundtrack for the evening! A ton of great techno & progressive music, some of it surprisingly funky.

Studio A is a perfect venue for that kind of party. Large dance floor, high ceilings, and VIP off to the sides (as it should be). I love the chandeliers too. Hot bartenders is a plus as well. The venue got packed quick, filled with old and new school ravers. Stryke got the party started working some behind-the-back fader magic and great sample work. The huge video screens showing his every move.

James got into his music big time, dancing all over the place. He unleashed a wide range of tunes. Hard, funky & melodic techno. It was a terrific set. Big thumbs up to Studio A, Future Mob, MiamiNights, and all the other sponsors for putting it together.

I had a lot of fun, and wished I was able to hang around for afterhours to chase down some of those sexy girls I saw everywhere. icon_smile.gif

View Photo Gallery of James Zabiela @ Studio A

The place was swarming with Cooljunkies. Good to finally meet some more of you.

Guest LeVeL

Good Night of Music..I enjoyed my time there James was alright started the set really good but towards the end got too repetitive..to the point that I had to split.

Guest Josh Wickham

I didn't show up until around 5am and I still had a blast.

Very nice meeting some new people, everybody was very friendly (as usual)

big ups to ramon for throwing such a kick-ass party. I only wish I got there a little sooner

Guest Clubhopper11

Amazing set...that is all I have to say. I had a great time.

Also, I want to say hello to Stryke (we met briefly before your set). Your set was tight (awesome) as well. Job well done boys.

Peace!!

Guest ramon
I didn't show up until around 5am and I still had a blast.

Very nice meeting some new people, everybody was very friendly (as usual)

big ups to ramon for throwing such a kick-ass party. I only wish I got there a little sooner

i can't take credit for this one .. it was a futuremob event .. im part of the mob. give credit to everyone who worked so hard on this diego , tony , armando , rebecca , melanie , jonathan , carlos , stryke , miami nights , studio a and last but not least mr zabiela :)

Guest thelurker

Stryke put on one of the best opening sets i've heard all year. Pretty much played his entire new album which is gonna blow up next year.

Guest Seb

a most excellent night :) got in around 2ish so we missed out on Greg & Diego. JZ was rockin when we got in. Cutting & scratchin, tweekin every knob that Pioneer has to offer, truely a treat for the technically inclined. Most importantly its great to see a guy that truely loves what he does, think thats really sets him apart from the rest. Glad to see such a great turnout, congrats to all those involved.

Guest Philip

congrats to all who made this event possible! i had a fantastic evening seeing so many familiar and happy faces out. one of the best events i have attended ina while. props to the audio people - it sounded great in there. it was a treat to hear the Voorn/Yorke mash at the end

Guest ramon
congrats to all who made this event possible! i had a fantastic evening seeing so many familiar and happy faces out. one of the best events i have attended ina while. props to the audio people - it sounded great in there. it was a treat to hear the Voorn/Yorke mash at the end

I was so happy to finally hear it out :)

Glad you had a good time!

Guest djcarlosf

new hey boy hey girl :)

yeah, james... he was alright... lololololol

truly stupid night and what a retarded morning :) amazing job to the mob and stryke for this one!

oh yeah, and that cheeseburger craving jedi :-p

Guest ramon
wasn't harrowdown hill was it? did he drop the new hey boy hey girl?

thom yorke vs joris voorn - erased blank (james zabiela mashup mix)

Guest RzO

simply amazing! (like everytime i have seen him, lol)

there are many a dj's but none are as special as JZ, he is in his own league, not only working non stop but by far the happiest guy on the circuit.

many thanks to all who put this together i know you guys worked hard and it paid off!

Hopefully there will be more of these type parties to come. :cool:

Guest stryke303

I'll second what James said. A million thanks to all who came out. Another million thanks to the group who put this together...Diego, Armando (or as I like to now call you, St. Armando), Ramon, and the rest. Thank you for a great show.