Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AME vs DIXON AQUABOOTY & BLISS THANKSGIVING EVE RIOT! @ SHINE

Guest tbooty

Guest tbooty
add the circumflex on the 'A'!!

this is will be legendary~

I know but it messed up the spacing.. Ihnen erholungsbedürftig schlaff machen!

Guest musicalmissionary

To this day... and forever forward... one of the best sets I've ever heard... ever... was Dixon at I/O about 2 years ago. Purely hypnotic grooves that destroyed my body and left me feelin great. The man is a methodical dancefloor destroyer. I can't fuckin wait!!

add Ame to the mix and... well... this will be very special...

I like dots...

Guest tbooty
To this day... and forever forward... one of the best sets I've ever heard... ever... was Dixon at I/O about 2 years ago. Purely hypnotic grooves that destroyed my body and left me feelin great. The man is a methodical dancefloor destroyer. I can't fuckin wait!!

add Ame to the mix and... well... this will be very special...

I like dots...

BUMP

Dixon is the man! My personal favorite. One of the best Djs on the planet hands down.

If you've been anywhere near a dance club in the past 2 years, chances are you've raised your hands in the air to the synth stabs and unforgettable melody of 'Rej', the track that has ruled dance-floors from Miami to Ibiza to Tokyo and beyond since it was released. Yes, hype merchants will tell you a lot of tracks ruled clubland, but this one truly did. Created by the German duo Âme, 'Rej' introduced the sound of two relative unknowns to the world at all sorts of parties: it was caned at house, techno, minimal, electrohouse parties.

But tracks like 'Rej' don’t just spring out of nowhere. Behind the big single is a pair of producers who have been quietly, carefully putting out records since 2003. Kristian Beyer and Frank Wiedemann have a string of releases on Jazzanova’s Sonar Kollectiv imprint, and they already have one full-length album in the bag. This summer they also followed up ‘Rej’ with big re-rubs of Akabu's 'Phuturebound' and 'Where We At' (together with Henrik Schwarz, Derrick Carter and Dixon), the latter of which came out on Innervisions, a new label run by Âme and Dixon which breaks with Sonar Kollectiv’s deep house past and looks toward a more electronic yet still very soulful future.

Huge amongst deep house fans, Âme and Dixon are now revered by minimal audiences as well. In the last year Innervisions has grown to be one of the biggest labels in techno. Meanwhile Dixon has recently seen his stock sky rocket, having mixed the latest installment of Get Physical's flagship compilation, 'Body Language', as well as playing to rave reviews across the globe and headlining this years Sonar Festival in Barcelona.

Âme and Dixon together, are a rare, not to be missed, Miami treat.

An unstoppable force in the dj booth and a sure-fire booty shakin' dance-floor workout, before you fill up Thursday on all that turkey at mom's house.

RSVP for guest list to tomas@aquabooty.com

Wednesday night November 21st

Shine @ the Shelbourn

1801 Collins Ave. Miami Beach

Doors 10pm - 5am

Guest djjoncowan

really looking forward to this guys and working with ya again... after the success of Laurent I think we make a good team... can't wait until wed..:):)

ps - hey tomas, I thought Laurent was your personal fav??? LOL

Guest ramon
I'm so pumped about this party. I hope one of them plays Spellbound, love that track.

one of my favorite vocal records in a long time. :)

house house and more fuckin house.

Guest tbooty
really looking forward to this guys and working with ya again... after the success of Laurent I think we make a good team... can't wait until wed..:):)

ps - hey tomas, I thought Laurent was your personal fav??? LOL

Laurent was the first dj that really blew my mind about 15 years ago. Currently Dixon is the man. Dixie combined with Harvey and Ame have been our secret weapon for the Aquabooty WMC party over the past few years. You will see what i'm talkin about on Wednesday ;)

Guest RzO
I'm so pumped about this party. I hope one of them plays Spellbound, love that track.

been playing that piece since i heard OG drop it a few weeks back at like 8 am in main room. (thanks to ramon for iding that whilst we were int he booth :)

Such a good song, bassline and vocals are perfect imo

Guest djjoncowan
Laurent was the first dj that really blew my mind about 15 years ago. Currently Dixon is the man. Dixie combined with Harvey and Ame have been our secret weapon for the Aquabooty WMC party over the past few years. You will see what i'm talkin about on Wednesday ;)

just giving you shit anyways... LOL - this is a good week of music in shine... don't think anything can top Laurent though - best set of my life quite possibly.... I want Harvey @ shine - been a fan for years... call me dude - we need to speak anyways

too all of you - SEE YOU WED FOR - AME & DIXON may also have a surprise fellow german, oliver moldan for a few hours in the lounge....:):)

Guest djjoncowan
HOUSE HOUSE And More Fucking HOUSE:D

we have some art also as the exhibits for art basel are already up at least partially - so, house, art, and more fucking house.....:)

Guest Sela V

Achtung! On my playlist.... That Night and Damn, You're Here!

The Germans and Jojo...Jojo and the Germans... a new reality TV show, or maybe not... Step away from the eggnog...