Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A pint of Red Bull ?

Guest Buck White

Guest Buck White

Yeah, I'm holding one in my hand right now....and I have to be honest, I'm scared to drink it. It cost $2.98 and on the can it says 16.9 fluid oz. I'm home....alone. And if I drink this fucking thing...I'm almost certain I'll go into cardiac arrest. I'm not joking...it looks like a fucking monolith just sitting there staring at me. What's next ? Whole kilos of cocaine in a can ? I can't even believe I bought this fucking thing. I remember I drank two small cans of red bull back to back and I was so geeked I promised myself I would stop drinking red bull, coffee...all of that shit. This is, at least, four of those small cans...no ? I'm putting this away...it's big enough to serve at a fucking dinner party.

Guest tres-b

The first time I had one of those, I didnt realize I had picked it up. Lets just say it got my heart kicked up a notch...I hope you got sugar free!!!

Guest Buck White
The first time I had one of those, I didnt realize I had picked it up. Lets just say it got my heart kicked up a notch...I hope you got sugar free!!!

You didnt realize you picked it up, Tres-B ? I damn near tore my bicep taking this off the shelf. You drank a whole one of these ? I'm having one of those 8 oz. Coke cans with my lunch ( you know, the little baby cans of coke ) and this Red Bull can is looming over it like the bully in the movie 3 O' Clock High.

Guest tres-b
You didnt realize you picked it up, Tres-B ? I damn near tore my bicep taking this off the shelf. You drank a whole one of these ? I'm having one of those 8 oz. Coke cans with my lunch ( you know, the little baby cans of coke ) and this Red Bull can is looming over it like the bully in the movie 3 O' Clock High.

I was hammered on a Sunday afternoon...once I got back in the car my wife noticed right away!

Guest pod

I drink 1 or 2 12 oz Red Bulls during the course of a day.

The pint didn't bother me too much.

I'll slam a Redline only during a situation akin to Conference where I need to wake up. A good example was last month when I went up to Gryphon on a Friday to shoot and drink, hit up a Hurricanes game the next afternoon (friend scored nice tickets), and then we drank at Bahia, and then I had to hit up Cameo and Space for RS. Slammed a Redline before Space and all was well.

Guest Cosmigonon
pussies! i drink 2 a DAY

yeeaeaaaahahaahaaa

Same here, but that shit doesn't do anything for me anymore, Redline is my new coffee!!