Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sunday School for Degenerates!!!WMC 08

Guest MissDigital

Guest DB-CMG
I've been looking forward to SSD since last WMC on Sunday afternoon at 6:30!!!

I missed it last year because of absence of energy, but I will not make the same mistake this year.

I caught Adam Beyer over @ the AM Only Party. But SSD is a total different vibe. True techno party.

Cannot wait.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MissDigital
...acceptable but your missing a few:

Bloody Mary

Margeret Dygas

Violetta

Marcel Dettmann

Shadi Megallaa

3 channels

Onur Ozer

Quenum

...I'll comform w that :cool:

screw it !!!!

lets make it a 3 day thing !!! and change the name to Boarding School for Degenerates:eek:

Guest Juniper

'till 7p the next day? what kind of nuts can party 19 hours straight? I barely made it 12 & I was loosing it hard toward the end.

Who puts this party on, anyhow? is it Made?

Guest ramon
'till 7p the next day? what kind of nuts can party 19 hours straight? I barely made it 12 & I was loosing it hard toward the end.

yes it is a made event.

Guest tekniQz

Dude i got 7 hours of Burridge in and headed over to SSD till just before 7pm.Never have i drinkin that much in my life.Thank God for Redbull Vodka!!!!!!

Guest tekniQz
yes it is a made event.

I remember seeing you there with a strap bag towards the end of the day,when Rizzo first introduced us.YOU PULLED OFF THE MARATHON RIGHT??

How late did you stay till last year Ramon??

Guest ramon
I remember seeing you there with a strap bag towards the end of the day,when Rizzo first introduced us.YOU PULLED OFF THE MARATHON RIGHT??

How late did you stay till last year Ramon??

We shut it down at 730pm went for some food and then saw Paco & Marco at Cafeteria .. after that I crashed for a few hours :)

Guest web_norah
What we're referring to is at like 9 AM and later. Evil or not, when I visited at 2 in the afternoon for a bit to hang with my friends outside, that back room resembled Abu Ghraib.

OMG so true....i went the first year and saw some scary faces lurking in the darkness --music was good though, that's the year Lazarus and Adultnapper were killing it on the decks inside and Pills Patrick and Dennis were outside.....

Guest ramon
OMG so true....i went the first year and saw some scary faces lurking in the darkness --music was good though, that's the year Lazarus and Adultnapper were killing it on the decks inside and Pills Patrick and Dennis were outside.....

fun party! :D

i remember seeing you there.

can't wait for '08

Guest web_norah

oh yes, i did the double-header at Pawn Shop, Back to Basics with Woolford earlier, stayed until he played the last record, dancefloor cleared for the next party, then began Sunday School, heard first hours of Mr C, Lazarus, Francis, Robots outside -that day/night was amazing!

Guest irIshp1mp

I'm totally diggin the excitement and the sweet lists of names I'm seeing..Its going be dirty anyway its done! .. I cant wait.

Guest ramon
oh yes, i did the double-header at Pawn Shop, Back to Basics with Woolford earlier, stayed until he played the last record, dancefloor cleared for the next party, then began Sunday School, heard first hours of Mr C, Lazarus, Francis, Robots outside -that day/night was amazing!

It wasn't even Robots then it was still 112 crew I believe. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mansur
no one has mentioned ricardo villalobos or for that matter how about dj koze!!!

...I mentioned koze, would really like to see that dude perform, and for Villalobos, well he doesn't do the US.

Guest dancefloored

fuck all that noise! > where am I gonna find that @$#%*! Bootstah!

she...

well... nevermind

Bootstah come out wherever you are

• 1 month later...
Guest TheNicest

hey guys i missed this event past few years but really wanna go this year what are the hours or time frames of this event sunday school for degenerates from when until when?