Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something To Talk about...

Guest djqba

Guest ICON
Hmmm I was going to make this a private message but why not put you out there like the ass you just made yourself sound like....Maybe its your nature to be so rude....but did it ever occur to you that maybe they didn't get fired and maybe they quit? I suggest you chose your words correctly and get your information str8 before you make an ass out of yourself infront of all CJ....four great djs in one place....gigs are the last thing they need...I can't say much for your personality....

Whether at space or not they have fans and people who follow them wherever they go...BTW Space isn't the only venue to play if you want to be recognized...and love by fans for your hard work and music...there's isn't a place like space but its not the only place...tootles =o)

I second that.. What a fucking idiot post Level made.

Guest ericac
Starting this and every Sunday Morning!

hey so, i know u miss me and all ;p but, how are things going with your new party?

i know im outta the loop but, who needs space? Gino/Andrew..u both have been my favorites since blue sky! xoxo miss u much! good luck!

Guest myles hie
This is entertainment to me....I like putting ppl in their place that's all...

I hardly think what you said to him made him reconsider his thought process.

Guest DieselChik
I hardly think what you said to him made him reconsider his thought process.

Reconsider or not that was just stupid...I don't need apology neither does Gino/Andrew..they know who they are and how great they are...some people just say ignorant things...you say something stupid and you will get a comment back atleast from me..but I'm not the only one that feels this way....so nonetheless congrats!! Everyone will be there to support you guys in every way possible....

Venues don't make you great....you make yourself great by the music you play, for your personality, and for the fans that support you in every way....like I said before there's no place like space but its not the only place....XoXo

Guest Ariel

some people just take things to the heart, and it's really not the right place to vent cause sometimes you look like an idiot, or some psycho chick. drama is cool but only when barbarino posts. :-P

But congrats to QBA & ANDREW. Both of you guys rock and I wish you the best of luck. You guys deserve it! Dedicated to playing the music you love and pleasing the people, that's what it's all about. ;)

Guest MayLing
some people just take things to the heart, and it's really not the right place to vent cause sometimes you look like an idiot, or some psycho chick. drama is cool but only when barbarino posts. :-P

But congrats to QBA & ANDREW. Both of you guys rock and I wish you the best of luck. You guys deserve it! Dedicated to playing the music you love and pleasing the people, that's what it's all about. ;)

+1 !

seriously, just stop while you're ahead!

congrats to PARANTULA! well deserved.

you will see us sunday morning...QBA have my champagne ready :)

Guest MayLing

i remember that picture like it was yesterday!

ahh the days when you guys would get paid in "buckets of coronas & 50 bucks" lmao.

how times have changed =]

Guest Satz
cool..

now, how bout' them Coronas!!! :-P

coronassss.jpg

You have to invest your earnings.

Gino tried to use the beer for publicity. He offered one to Pod and SWOOSH, they were all gone. Damn alcoholic.

I took the $50 and gave em to Barbarino (he changed his name from Saleen cause he finally accepted that he's a sweaty hog) so he could go to Weight Watchers and get some hair plugs. Didn't do any good.

We ended up with a fat balding Italian and a drunk hairy photographer.

Got to love Miami