Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Movie Reviews What Ya Watchin

Guest cire

Guest Dj_Peace

Took the kids to see Mr. Mongorium's Wonder Emporium -great movie that kinda borrows heavily (OMHO) from the quirkiness and weirdness that made us all fall in love with Willy Wonka. Dustin Hoffman gives a decent perfromance in this fil in a role that I would have never imagined him in -definitely a bit of innuendo and some very touching moments. The kids really enjoyed it and want to go see it again.

Check it out. Other than that, I am going to see in no particular order, American Gangster, Beowulf, This Christmas and Fred Claus

Guest cire

Hopefully, the movies turn out to be some good flicks to go out and see over the next few days with the family and friends. Beowulf in 3D would be pretty sweet.

Guest xbbdc
Took the kids to see Mr. Mongorium's Wonder Emporium -great movie that kinda borrows heavily (OMHO) from the quirkiness and weirdness that made us all fall in love with Willy Wonka. Dustin Hoffman gives a decent perfromance in this fil in a role that I would have never imagined him in -definitely a bit of innuendo and some very touching moments. The kids really enjoyed it and want to go see it again.

Check it out. Other than that, I am going to see in no particular order, American Gangster, Beowulf, This Christmas and Fred Claus

my cousin saw fred claus. dont waste your time he said...

since i dont have kids, i wont be seeing dustin hoffman make a fool of himself based on the commercials and plot that they said it is... i'd rather see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084805/ Tootsie again...

Guest xbbdc
taking the kiddies to see Enchanted. Can't really go wrong with Disney when it comes to family flicks :)

i thought Bridge to Terabithia was going to be a good disney movie, but when (SPOILER) the girl dies, i was all like wtf!...

the last mimzy was better to me than terabithia.

i guess i didnt get the movie or something... august rush looks more like a feel good family movie than enchanted. and if you can wait another week, the golden compass comes out which looks a bit impressive.