Clubplanet Nightlife Community

12.10.07 Dirty South on Tour

Guest MARK IVAN

Guest slamminshaun

Whoa! Dirty South at Blue Martini? I might just suffer on Tuesday morning to hit this up... JMT, DDG, Rzo, anyone going?

Guest MARK IVAN

Did i mention it is a "in the biz night" : and everyone is entitled to 2 bottles of kettle one for $100 take off tuesday its gona be a great show :)

Guest MARK IVAN
Cover is $20, probably $10 on the list.

as i am the one throwing the event if u rsvp today there will no worries about the door iwill let u in free before 11pm

.. :) do it today :):)

Guest djbrockstar
as i am the one throwing the event if u rsvp today there will no worries about the door iwill let u in free before 11pm

.. :) do it today :):)

AWESOME! Mark... check your PM's.

Guest djbrockstar
Amazing

What an awesome, awesome event! Big thanks to Mark and Johnny for putting this together and for bringing some quality tunes back to West Palm Beach. Good crowd, cheap drinks and great music. Mark and Johnny Dangerously did a great job of warming up the crowd, and Dirty South flat-out destroyed the place for the 2 hours he was on. Mark also did a great job of closing it down... kept the place jumpin until they kicked everyone out. Looking forward to having more of these events in the future!

Guest MARK IVAN

We have many great acts coming up for "house:kitten" mondays at blue martini West palm beach we have Serge Devant playing In mid january and Starkillers in Early feb.. and many more booking in the works.. thanks again for all those who came out .. it was truely an all around amazing night .. pictures and video soon to follow :)