Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mist

Guest cire

Guest cire

Interesting movie, liked it, but was entirely too damn slow. They would have something exciting for 5 minutes, then put you to sleep for 15, then up for 5 and so on. Could of had a waaaay different ending too, but all in all, I give it a .... C-

Guest cire

Spoiler...

In the Mist, they were playing the Teshno. It was scary LOL

Nah, they actually had some pretty cool looking mosters, kinda Starship Trooper-ish, but better looking, ranging from really small, to holy shit big, cool concepts at the end of the movie. Really they should have focused more on the fight against the monsters outside the store, instead of the crazy religious nut inside the store.

Guest cire

Spoiled Rotten...

beginning = the Mist comes

middle = religious nut saying the demons have come to wipe the devil humans away (she gets shot in the head later)

the end = the main character kills his son, and 3 others when he thinks that everyone on the planet is dead (only their not)

Fin

lmfao

Guest mr.miami
Spoiled Rotten...

beginning = the Mist comes

middle = religious nut saying the demons have come to wipe the devil humans away (she gets shot in the head later)

the end = the main character kills his son, and 3 others when he thinks that everyone on the planet is dead (only their not)

Fin

lmfao

WTF. Sounds more like an annoying m night shamalamadingdong flick than a stephen king based one

Guest cire

Actually that's a really good comparison for this movie, it seems straight out ole' Shamalamadingdong's repertoire. It'll definitely make for a good night at home when it comes to DVD though.

Guest xbbdc

i thought the movie was great and the ending as well... the nut job is what made the movie work from my perspective..

you're trapped in a store with monsters outside and a nut case inside trying to sacrifice people to get rid of the monsters.

Guest cire
i thought the movie was great and the ending as well... the nut job is what made the movie work from my perspective..

you're trapped in a store with monsters outside and a nut case inside trying to sacrifice people to get rid of the monsters.

It was good, I guess I was expecting a bit more? Decent flick though.