Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Gladiators is Coming Back

Guest cire

Guest cire

Wow, saw some preview for this last night on NBC LOL.

This is too awesome. They still show the originals on ESPN Classic. The new one will have Hulk Hogan and Laila Ali as hosts.

Have fun with that, I believe it starts in January lmfao. :)

Guest mr.miami

Any pictures on what the female gladiators will be looking like? I wonder if there are gonna be more copy cat shows like were done in the past. I remember some show with a knight type theme.

Guest clubchicky

I use to watch it too....I would like to see Glow gorgeous ladies of wrestling come back LOL....I was obsessed with that show when I was like 8....does anyone remember GLOW?!?!?! haha

Guest clubchicky
WRESTLING IS FAKE WHO WATCHES THAT SHIT ANYWAYS ;)

yeah but atleast with GLOW the women were hotttt haha...well hot for the 80's....glitter and crimped hair woooohoooo

Guest mr.miami

Only thing about glow i liked was seeing voodoo mama or whatever her name was and she would pull out her voodoo doll and the other wrestlers would start throwing themselves onto the mat like they were possessed.

Guest clubchicky
Only thing about glow i liked was seeing voodoo mama or whatever her name was and she would pull out her voodoo doll and the other wrestlers would start throwing themselves onto the mat like they were possessed.

OMGGG yess hahaha...I like Hollywood and Vine they were my favorite duo hahahaha....the little skits in between the matches were the best!!!!