Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Darin Epsilon - Bluephobia _ GravDigi005 - Moshic /Cattaneo

Guest twistedvinyl

Guest twistedvinyl

Artist : Darin Epsilon

Title : Bluephobia

Mix (es) : Original / Jairus Miller Aquamarine Mix / C.O.U. Muzik's Deep Narcosis Mix / Jairus Miller Colorblind Mix

Label : Gravitation Digital

Cat : GravDigi005

Release Date : Early Dec 07

GRAVITIATION_LOGMonthly_Release.jpg

Reaction Key Points:

Darin Epsilon make's he debut on Gravitation Digital with a killer package! Previous releases have landed him on labels like Curvve, Navigation, Biohazard and Red Circle to name but a few!

DJ Support: Hernan Cattaneo, Jody Wisternoff, Chloe Harris, Dj Tarkan, Flash Brothers, Shawn Mitiska, Dj Kai, Terry Grant, Eelke Klein, Joe Sweeney, Spesh,Villo, Emanuel Phaz, Matt Black, Kevin Shiu, Rodrigo Ramirez, Ariel Cybana, Dj X Man, Dj Klang, Ian Ossia, Sandra Collins, Dj Tekes, Dj Nondas,Chris Sterio,Tim Mills,LRCN,SashaLe Monnier,Sean McClellan,ChadMcNelly,Darin Epsilon,Hadi burpee, Joerg (progressiveworld.at) Moshic

Record Pool Support: Both Jairus Miller mixes @ No 47 & 33 and the Original Mix @ No 20 and C.O.U. Muzik's Deep Narcosis Mix @ No 4 make it into the Release Promo Pool Chart for week ending: 2007-10-23

Radio Support: Rotationz Radio, Proton Radio, Energy FM, www.clubiom.co.uk, Dance Radio GR, Radio Emotion, Radio Galaxie, Frisky Radio. DI.FM (Hernan Cattaneo) Metro 95.1

International Support: USA, Canada, Costa Rica, Belgium, UK, Puerto Rico, Greece, Mexico, Italy, Austria, Lithuania, Japan, Netherlands, Turkey

http://www.sourceofgravity

http://www.darinepsilon.com

Just some of the feedback

Hernan Cattaneo... original and Jairus Miller Mix 2 are really good

Jody Wisternoff...Really good tracks here !! A lot of substance and depth .

Emanuel Phaz..."Bluephobia is definetely gonna be on my sets for a while! Top notch material! Well done!"

Sandra Collins...love the C.O.U. Muzik Remix

Matt Black...Really like the Jarius Miller colourblind remix, right up my street!

Ariel Cybana...sweet bassline in the cou mix... the original is pretty nice as well. nice sunrise sort of grooves in there 8/10 and the remixes get a 7/10

Rodrigo Ramirez [Tigerhook Corp]...C.O.U. Muzik Deep Narcosis mix

<-- nice!

DJ Klang (Mexico)...I like all the mixes but my favourite is the original one, is have a very special kind of bass line, and chunky drums, a must have from this season

DJ NONDAS (Zoltan Arday)...CO.U. Muzik Remix 10/10 excellent electro style

Ian Ossia....C.O.U. Muzik mix is an Interesting off beat groove with great fx and the Original Mix is subtly uplifting

DJ Science...the Aquamarine By Jarius- This has some great end-of-the-night energy. I will be playing this closer to the end of the peak hours in the lead in to more trancy breaks.

Eelke Klein...Heard the original track a while back already nice work. The one for me from this package however is C O U M remix. Wicked triplet stuff !!

Gene ...10/10 for the Original the best , the best , the best !!! no words for this tracks , special bassline & atmosphere . perfect!!!!

Deepsky (Jason Blum)...Jairus's Colorblind Remix cool mellower mix, rounds out the package nicely

Moshic ....The C.O.U. Muzik Remix will go onto my laptop..Thanks!

The Mystic Force...The Original is a cool production, like the dreamy atmosphere in it, perfect warming up track!

Matty Styles...The Oriignal is deep. nice bass line

...The Aquamarine & COU mix are excellent, this is a solid progressive track, great elements and a bass that just helps the track move along

Atila...The origanl track is as good as any of the remixes would get, really good track from Darin!

Reviews Featured on these sites!!

http://www.progressive-world.at/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1773&Itemid=128

http://progressivehouse.com/reviews/483

• 2 weeks later...