Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Steve (aka) Alki

Guest Major

Guest dancefloored
hey Majah, why not take this opportunity to announce your new monthly residency at Twist.

I knew there was something a little off bout the Maj!

we love you and are very proud of you!

go for it big guy

Guest ddg

happy bday homie..it was a great morning for sure..sorry we couldnt make it to el diablos house..my burras battery died and we couldnt get a jump....it was great seeing everyone else in the am...lots of fun!!

Guest Devilicious

What a day!!! Steve, your birthday was, as always, notorious. You're one of the best friends I've ever had and I luff you <3. No chicken wings or RBV dipping sauce, but the group you brought together was perfect. The music was fun for me! I arrived after 10am so I didn't notice the repetition. Club Hell >>> Club Space sometimes! I wish I could have stayed longer. What a special day - thanks to all who made it that way.

Guest Marina22

Very late on this but.. FELIZ CUMPLEANOS to you crazy mofo!!! I share the same b-day week with ya.. So from No Sleep November on to Debauchery December babe. Hope your b-day was filled with friends and fun.

Guest Major
charliebdayjpeg.gif

I almost forgot, Charlie wishes you Happy Birthday!

I know I'm a few days late, but I wanted to say thanks to Obby and all you trouble makers who joined in the fun on tuesday night.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bassdropper
Happy Birthday!!!

alkissbdayjpeg.jpgwooly.jpeg.jpg

obbbyjpeg.jpg

Today is Steve's actual birthday! If you missed out in the festivities over the weekend join us tonite at Blue. Also joining Obby & I on the decks we have a couple of surprise guests coming to drop some choons for Steve.

Warm Wooly wishes on your special day - Hope you have a great Burra Birthday! See you tonite!

Happy Birthday yo!!

1- New pair of sneakers $75.99

2-A really yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory for 2- $125.00

Never having to hear minimal again..Priceless!