Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Una Slim @ Fitzy's Lounge, Sat. 12/1

Guest MichaelMnML

Guest MichaelMnML

Dirty Gruv in its second week brings you:

UNA SLIM (subminimal, tampa)

una.jpg

with Michael Christopher and Richard Brunelle (dirty gruv, Miami)

to Fitzy's Lounge, Delray Beach

After a great first week, we are poud to have such a great young talent and awesome dj grace us with her presence. Stop in for another night of Delray debauchery with your friends at Dirty Gruv!

Fitzys.jpg

Guest dancefloored

no shit una slim!?

I met her on the terrace while I was dancing. She gave me a cd as well.

was decent shit

too bad Im like, far away

Guest Christopher Ellis

Nice! Had a blast there last week, and I'm making the trip up again. Got a chance to hear a few of Una's selections at Whitelaw last weekend and can't wait to hear some more.

Guest MichaelMnML

As you all know, Una will be at the Justin Martin party....make sure to say hello....you will get a small taste of her sound that night...

For those who want to get the full Una Slim experience, you know where to go on Saturday night.... :-) :-) :-)

this one is going to get messy.....

Guest MichaelMnML

Just talked to our barstaff and they are ecstatic that Una is making the trip....this venue is soooo perfect for DirtyGruv to bang it out then get schooled by Miss subminimal....

drink on me if you stop by early to catch the early sets before it gets too packed !!!!!!......

Guest redcommibastard
I might be up for this. Igor, let me know what time you're leaving SoBe.

sound like a plan - lets all go up to Delray and bring some of that Miami love their way :)

Major - I'll be leaving by 7pm sat night - you gotta work at LW ?

Guest Major
sound like a plan - lets all go up to Delray and bring some of that Miami love their way :)

Major - I'll be leaving by 7pm sat night - you gotta work at LW ?

Afraid so:( I don't get out till 10:30ish.

Guest redcommibastard

hmmm damn ... can you just tell them you are going to drain the lizzard and sneak out early - maybe they wont notice ?!?! :)

Guest redcommibastard
Gee wiz...where were all you peeps when I had her at my WMC party at Chesterfield?

duh.

your party might have felt under the category ... "if the tree falls in the forest and no one is there ..." maybe you didnt promote it right so all of us "gee wiz peeps" went somewhere else ;)

So, are you coming out to see Una ?

Guest nightrain music

Woah Red...the tree definitely fell and there were people there. I'm saying that I didn't get this kind of response when I posted it on these forums in March.

It's all good though...

I've got some more up and comers for my next WMC party...maybe Cooljunkie peeps will pay attention this time :)

Guest MichaelMnML

seeing as i was in my "duh" mode during your party for wmc, a time where there is hardly any good paties i might add, i have chosen to repay you with a free round and a chance to introduce yourself to a fellow una slim fan... :-) i hope to see you there mickey

Guest redcommibastard

yeah really, we are one crazy disfunctional family on this forum but maybe you should come out to all our events and meet some of us - maybe we'll pay more attention next time LOL so get your butt off that couch put the cheetos away and catch the next train to Miami dood - lets party hardy :)

Guest djway830

Going to sleep now, but call me tomorrow. I may feel inspired to drive somewhere at 10:30, maybe! ;)

Guest nightrain music

Red I would love to come out to this party and yours as well but I'm in Naples for one and two I'm either always in the studio, playing gigs or taking care of my pregnant finance'. When I am allowed to leave the house it's to make money for ms. honey and baby nightrain. lol