Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Una Slim @ Fitzy's Lounge, Sat. 12/1

Guest MichaelMnML

Guest MichaelMnML

ok, now its just about that time....i got a few pama liqour martinis for those of you who make it out early....

You have myslef, Michael Christopher, warming up the night with Richard Brunelle...

then Chris Ellis will take us into the better part of the evening before our special subminimal guest, Una Slim from Tampa, bangs it out proper for all of you!!

I hope to see you there,

Michael

Dirty gruv

Guest CxA7

Ah! What an awesome time! the venue is classy and the music is dirty what more could you ask for!! I hope more of my fellow miamites can come out to this...

UNA and micheal christopher rocked it , this is a party I will not be missing next saturday.:cool:

Guest redcommibastard

UNA was simply amazing !!! The most diverse and incredibly energy-filled set I ever witnesses - what a night !!!

I think every girl in Delray wanted to be her new friend and every guy tryed to get her digits LOL

She definately rocked the place, made a ton of new fans and I know they all, from bartenders to club patrons to even the owners, want her back asap .... so next elections day vote for Una Slim - the club queen of Delray Beach :)

Mike - I'll c u up there next Sat as well :)

Guest redcommibastard

oh and to poke a stick at Mike - this guy put on one hell of a show ... the music yes goes without saying was on point both opening and closing sets - big props ....

so, its not his music I wanna mention but the demeanor behind the decks - just screamed "i am a minimal tek junkie and yall can kiss my ass " LOL from the black v neck tshirt to stripe black& white scarf, all the way down to what looked like original all-stars - I love this kid !!! :)

keep it up m8!

Guest MichaelMnML

what a night....

packed venue from start to finish...

Una Slim read the crowd like a pro and had them dancing the entire night...

great to see Marta and boyfriend drive all the way from South Dade to support Dirty Gruv....much appreciated...saw a few other Miami people as well so thanks for the support...

we had a great second week and cannot wait to bang it out again next...

full line up for next week TBA, but expect NY/London transplant DJ Christian to join me for a bit....this guy knows what to do....he has a real fresh perspective and sound....

we might be having a car or two making the trip up next week so contact me if anyone wants to jump in!!!

Guest rhythmburn

so sorry that I could not make it up this week :(

i heard the party was amazing!!!

i should definitely be up to support this week ;}