Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Langerado - Single Day Tics on Sale tomorrow

Guest mbongiovi

Guest mbongiovi

Single day tickets for Langerado go onsale tomorrow. Here is the individule day line-ups.

Thursday, March 6th

Les Claypool - Dark Star Orchestra - Perpetual Groove - the New Deal - Busdriver - Phix - Golem - That 1 Guy - Awesome New Republic - the Postmarks

Friday, March 7th

Beastie Boys-

311 - The Roots - G. Love & Special Sauce - Umphrey's McGee - Built to Spill - Mickey Hart Band - The Wailers - Ozomatli - !!! - Sierra Leone's Refugee All Stars - Indigenous - Sam Bush - The Walkmen - Vampire Weekend - Brett Dennen - The Spam Allstars - matt pond PA - Bassnectar - American Babies - Earl Greyhound - the Dynamites - The Heavy Pets - Backyard Tire Fire - School of Rock All-Stars

Saturday, March 8th

R.E.M. -

Matisyahu - Thievery Corporation - Ben Folds - Medeski, Scofield, Martin & Wood - The Disco Biscuits - Robert Randolph & the Family Band - Citizen Cope - Antibalas - Ghostland Observatory - Arrested Development - Benevento Russo Duo - State Radio - Dr. Dog - the New Mastersounds - the Bad Plus - the Avett Brothers - Railroad Earth - Yard Dogs Road Show - Blitzen Trapper - Pelican - Dan Deacon - RAQ - Pnuma Trio - the Wood Brothers - Trevor Hall - American Bang

Sunday, March 9th

Phil Lesh & Friends -

Ani DiFranco - Gov't Mule - Keller Williams - funky Meters - The National - of Montreal - Minus the Bear - Martin Sexton - Grace Potter & the Nocturnals - Blind Melon - Ryan Shaw - Felice Brothers - Shout Out Louds - Josh Ritter - the Lee Boys - Will Hoge - Steel Train - Pete Francis - Balkan Beat Box - Jonah Smith

Guest myles hie
does anyone know what the closest airport to the festival site is?

Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport.

Plenty of more hotel options than they are giving on the website.

Guest myles hie
oh nice! do you have any recommendations... totally appreciate it!

The best thing to do honestly, is find out the hotel chains that have locations in the cities of Sunrise, Plantation, Weston, Davie and Ft Lauderdale and go from there. This cities are the ones closest to the interstate that goes directly to the Big Cypress. If no luck with those cities try hotels in the cities of Coral Springs, Mirimar, but only hotels in the very west parts of those cities as there is an interstate that runs near by there and will also meet with the main interstate to take you to the Reservation. Use mapquest or a similiar site to get the exact milage and direction to the event. You are looking at at least 1 hour drive time from about any of the above cities. Good luck!

Sound Tribe Sector 9 was added to the lineup today!

Guest Kalorama66

no way I love STS9... I saw them play with the disco biscuits this summer. It was an awesome show! I'm really looking forward to this festival the lineup is ridiculous, and its going to be my first time in Fla so thats a whole nother reason to be ampd about it!

Guest myles hie
no way I love STS9... I saw them play with the disco biscuits this summer. It was an awesome show! I'm really looking forward to this festival the lineup is ridiculous, and its going to be my first time in Fla so thats a whole nother reason to be ampd about it!

The weather is usually great in March, mid 80's/upper 70's. It's a real treat that they are having the event at Big Cypress its an amazing piece of land tucked into the Everglades. The festival has a great lineup and should be alot of fun. Enjoy the concert, and your stay in SoFl, stay away from the brown acid though...

Guest Kalorama66

Thievery Corporation is also INCREDIBLE live, I saw them play this summer with Manu Chao and they pretty much stole the show

If you love this type of musical show, then you MUST go to Memphis for May Days.. its usually the first week in May... its SICK. Usually all day show with great bands... they have rock, some old school, and a blues tent... LOVE IT. I used to go every year.. hope to get back there soon.. plus memphis kicks total ass if you are music lover and like to bar hop!

Guest Kalorama66

He is this French singer, who sings in French, Spanish, and English! Really cool his music is a mix of rock salsa and reggae! Its awesomely different

Guest myles hie
He is this French singer, who sings in French, Spanish, and English! Really cool his music is a mix of rock salsa and reggae! Its awesomely different

Sounds like something that could have grown out of our melting pot here in SoFl. I'll have to take a listen later.

Guest Kalorama66
If you love this type of musical show, then you MUST go to Memphis for May Days.. its usually the first week in May...

Wow that sounds awesome! Never been to Memphis and sounds like a perfect excuse to go! Have you ever gone to Jazz Fest in New Orleans thats also a phenomenal time!

Guest myles hie
If you love this type of musical show, then you MUST go to Memphis for May Days.. its usually the first week in May... its SICK. Usually all day show with great bands... they have rock, some old school, and a blues tent... LOVE IT. I used to go every year.. hope to get back there soon.. plus memphis kicks total ass if you are music lover and like to bar hop!

I'll ask my buddy Google about it, thanks!

Last year's line up: Its called the BEALE STREET MUSIC FEST!-

The Allman Brothers Band

Three 6 Mafia

Koko Taylor

Gym Class Heroes

Gov't Mule

Social Distortion

Richard Johnston

Sharde Thomas and The Rising

Star Fife and Drum Band

Robert "Wolfman" Belfour

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Jerry Lee Lewis

Chevelle

Hubert Sumlin & Willie Big Eyes Smith

Plain White T's

The Derek Trucks Band

North Mississippi Allstars

Popa Chubby

Steely Dan

Godsmack

George Thorogood

Bobby "Blue" Bland

The Bar-Kays

Wolfmother

The Ohio Players

Walter Trout &The Radicals

Kenny Wayne Shephard

Taking Back Sunday

Taj Mahal

Ryan Shaw

Kelley Hunt

Old Crow Medicine Show

Jack's Mannequin

The John Butler Trio

Keller Williams

Alvin Youngblood Hart

Eddie Floyd

One Less Reason

The Duhks

Daddy Mack Blues Band

Hawthorne Heights

David Honeyboy Edwards

Keller Williams

Counting Crows

John Legend

Hinder

Elvin Bishop

Barenaked Ladies

Corinne Bailey Rae

DAUGHTRY

Tab Benoit

Guster

Edwin McCain

Project Pat

Backdoor Slam

Umphrey's McGee

Ann Peebles

Papa Roach

Watermelon Slim

Billy Lee Riley

Egypt Central

The Lee Boys

James "Super chikan" Johnson

Guest myles hie
Last year's line up: Its called the BEALE STREET MUSIC FEST!-

The Allman Brothers Band

Three 6 Mafia

Koko Taylor

Gym Class Heroes

Gov't Mule

Social Distortion

Richard Johnston

Sharde Thomas and The Rising

Star Fife and Drum Band

Robert "Wolfman" Belfour

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Jerry Lee Lewis

Chevelle

Hubert Sumlin & Willie Big Eyes Smith

Plain White T's

The Derek Trucks Band

North Mississippi Allstars

Popa Chubby

Steely Dan

Godsmack

George Thorogood

Bobby "Blue" Bland

The Bar-Kays

Wolfmother

The Ohio Players

Walter Trout &The Radicals

Kenny Wayne Shephard

Taking Back Sunday

Taj Mahal

Ryan Shaw

Kelley Hunt

Old Crow Medicine Show

Jack's Mannequin

The John Butler Trio

Keller Williams

Alvin Youngblood Hart

Eddie Floyd

One Less Reason

The Duhks

Daddy Mack Blues Band

Hawthorne Heights

David Honeyboy Edwards

Keller Williams

Counting Crows

John Legend

Hinder

Elvin Bishop

Barenaked Ladies

Corinne Bailey Rae

DAUGHTRY

Tab Benoit

Guster

Edwin McCain

Project Pat

Backdoor Slam

Umphrey's McGee

Ann Peebles

Papa Roach

Watermelon Slim

Billy Lee Riley

Egypt Central

The Lee Boys

James "Super chikan" Johnson

wow 8-)! Love all the classic blues and funk acts!

/runs off to check website