Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wtf happened in here???

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

I log in for the first time in weeks and it's still the same threads! WTF!? Anyone out there???

Well, I have a couple of new favorites I can recommend, if anyone's listening.

Juice and Java - No, it's not just juice and java. It's actually a very large menu of healthy and delicious food, and they deliver. www.juiceandjava.com

El Rancho Grande - Has always been one of my favorite Mexican places, but became even better when we discovered that they too deliver. They even bring the chips and salsa

Big Al's Bagels - Huge, yummy bagels/sandwiches and they open at 5 or 5:30 AM

Mario's Pizza - this is the absolute best, most delicious, freshest pizza I've ever had! It takes a lot to say that unequivocally, and I can. This one's in North Miami; all the rest are in sobe.

Guest swirlundergrounder
I log in for the first time in weeks and it's still the same threads! WTF!? Anyone out there???

Yep but it's no fun posting anymore without the silly smiley faces...

Guest JMT

went to prime 112 last week. the wait blew because of art basel but the food, albeit on the pricey side, was good. the markup on their wine is astronomical. quite the crowd there. it's like a flashier morton's.

Guest Devilicious
went to prime 112 last week. the wait blew because of art basel but the food, albeit on the pricey side, was good. the markup on their wine is astronomical. quite the crowd there. it's like a flashier morton's.

Yeah they're usually busy so I can only imagine what it was like this weekend. I heard a funny story once about that place: supposedly one of the waiters spilled wine on Jessica Simpson

Guest ipiaggi

I went to El Gabbiano Iltalian Restaurant inside the One Miami 325 S Biscayne Blvd. I would recommend this restaurant to all who can afford it. It overlooks the water. Plate prices are in the $20-40 range. They serve you about 3 appetizers which are aged parmesan cheese, sauté zucchini in olive oil, and Bruschetta. The appetizers are included in the meal so don’t order too much. The first time we went we had a pasta combo with Ravioli in a white truffle sauce and bolognas fettuccini along side Veal with Prosciutto. The second time we had the Fettuccini Alfredo and filet with wine reduction. The second night’s choices were to die for.

There is also a restaurant on the other side of the One Miami called Prime Blue. They have all organic meats and really fresh fish. This restaurant was great but a bit to pricey. It also over looks the water. The food was good but it didn't make me crave it enough to go back. You will look to spend $80-$120 for 2 people.