Clubplanet Nightlife Community

everyone needs to do me a huge favor...

djmoonshine

and please check out shagfest and visit the links i listed for resturants and let me know what you're thinking... of course i will have to make a decision, but i value what you guys think and this is our meetup so i think we should all have some input.. SOOOO... go and look PLEASE!!!! cwm38.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

lucky chengz i have heard is a really cool place.. but again, i am impartial, wherever is good for you guys, is great for me =)

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

lucky chengz i have heard is a really cool place.. but again, i am impartial, wherever is good for you guys, is great for me =)

Lucky Chengs - there was a dinner meetup there once on the NY meetup and it sucked big fat hairy balls. Too exepnsive and too stupid. Only good to go to with like 3 people. Oh, and their food sucked.

im definitely partial to virgils.........since i put that in anyway hehe, oh well i love me some bbq they have plenty of seeting, its reasonable pricing and the food is good to boot so 1 vote for virgils........

------------------

Thong_dance_1.gif

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Well I'm not even sure if I can go so I don't know if my vote counts! I vote either Cafeteria or America; I'd rather Cafeteria, but I know America easily accomodates big groups.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Not for nothing but I thought that SHAGFEST 2001 was a rave party... (silly ol me) rolleyes.gif Anyway, keep inform - I've been busy lately.... There is 3 girls that I want to meet - they sound very interesting, more into my level.... smile.gif

miss all you guys.... k.i.t - richie-a@usa.net

xoxo,

-Richie