Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow!

Guest eroc0411

Guest eroc0411

Hmmm i rarely come on to cj anymore and in fact i think my last topic was about the V-man... And now he's gone??? and pod... who the fuck am i to suppose to fight w/? (coach?) jeeesh i know this is a music forum but i kinda came on for the banter...

Kinda sad really... Im sure i'll see pod around... all around jack ass but a good guy... Im sure pod hurt cj as much as he helped it. But atleast the man tried. Got to respect that...

So Is this site just going to become a place of advertisments or are we still going to have dilogue here???

Guest JMT
Im sure pod hurt cj as much as he helped it.

are you blind? take a look around, now that he's gone. i think there's been 2 threads added since last week.

Guest MARK IVAN

maybe .. only 2, but at least they are not crap.. its not like, oh look at me im cool.. damn, all that crap was for the birds. i mean season is slowing down fo a minute. but it will kick back after NYE.. so for now i think the end of cyber bullies on here is great.. lets get back to music and talking to the people that are actually in/and know our scene and trying to make a postive impact. :)

Guest coach
Hmmm i rarely come on to cj anymore and in fact i think my last topic was about the V-man... And now he's gone??? and pod... who the fuck am i to suppose to fight w/? (coach?)

I missed you so much last week, I got you confused with the false Mr.Miami.