Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Miami Techno City" departs Dirty Gruv

Guest stmarc

Guest stmarc

I, Steve St Marc, am as of now, no longer affiliating myself, or my show “Miami Techno City,†with that of the moniker Dirty Gruv. When I first came to the crew they promoted themselves as a family of friends that promoted techno music. I am sorry to say that is not what I have experienced in these short months. You do not lie, steal, or degrade your family and friends. The label goes through DJ’s like dirty underwear, and would not know techno if it stood right in front of them, not very professional on all accounts. If you want to hear great music, I have four hours of flawless TECHNO mixes and quality TECHNO tracks every Wednesday between 1pm- 4pm est on www.techno.fm/techno channel and the live channel.

www.techno.fm “Forget about the airwaves, This is about bandwidth, Tune In!

Sincerely,

Steve St. Marc,

“Miami Techno Cityâ€

Future Guests:

Justin Martin

Lunatik

Three

Techno.fm/Miami Techno City Tour ‘08

“2 Continents….1 Island….5 exotic locales “

Guest MichaelMnML

thats a shame as well...i wish you luck in the radio show, of the times that i have heard it, you were great, along with the italians, noise artistry, etc....i hear there are some great guests coming up so dont let this stop you from putting QUALITY miami techno out to the world....

midnight perverts belong on there...they bang it out!

Guest bassdropper

I could'nt agree with you more. Also you are right they dont know techno at all. I used support them for the techno, now all they play minimal.

Guest missgroovethang
thats a shame as well...i wish you luck in the radio show, of the times that i have heard it, you were great, along with the italians, noise artistry, etc....i hear there are some great guests coming up so dont let this stop you from putting QUALITY miami techno out to the world....

midnight perverts belong on there...they bang it out!

Thanks Steve for producing a bad ass radio show... total support: )

your future bookings are all top notch!!!

DJ Three is my all time favorite DJ...

and Yes.. Midnight Perverts is a very talented producer...

Guest bassdropper
I, Steve St Marc, am as of now, no longer affiliating myself, or my show “Miami Techno City,†with that of the moniker Dirty Gruv. When I first came to the crew they promoted themselves as a family of friends that promoted techno music. I am sorry to say that is not what I have experienced in these short months. You do not lie, steal, or degrade your family and friends. The label goes through DJ’s like dirty underwear, and would not know techno if it stood right in front of them, not very professional on all accounts. If you want to hear great music, I have four hours of flawless TECHNO mixes and quality TECHNO tracks every Wednesday between 1pm- 4pm est on www.techno.fm/techno channel and the live channel.

www.techno.fm “Forget about the airwaves, This is about bandwidth, Tune In!

Sincerely,

Steve St. Marc,

“Miami Techno Cityâ€

Future Guests:

Justin Martin

Lunatik

Three

Techno.fm/Miami Techno City Tour ‘08

“2 Continents….1 Island….5 exotic locales “

thanx for the techno fm link, listening to really nice tech right now.

Guest stmarc

:Midnight Perverts is a very talented producer..."

She is right and we need to talk . I have been wanting you on my show since Richard told me about you ..Hit me up .....Would be honored to have you on.

Miami Techno City With St Marc

Wednesdays 1pm - 4pm EST

Guest stmarc

Justin Martin will be on the show soon, Waiting for clearance to air. This set that I have is incredible!!! BTW he is a very cool cat... A real guy.

Guest djway830

GL with the show, I'm so looking forward to hearing this. However, I wouldn't say that Justin Martin (or especially his sets) are strictly "techno".