Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Such great sadness...

Guest stryke303

Guest musicalmissionary
whats up with all the apologies... over disagreements and opinions on a messageboard?

wow *tear*

I think it's just because it's the end of the year and everyone wants to shed any negative energy they have going forward into the new year...

Guest ericac

God bless you all!

what a difference one person can make by saying what needed to be said..im happy that Stryke was able to bring out the good in each one of you that have been behaving immaturely and mean.

happy holidays!

Guest coach
God bless you all!

what a difference one person can make by saying what needed to be said..im happy that Stryke was able to bring out the good in each one of you that have been behaving immaturely and mean.

happy holidays!

No. I'm still immature and mean!

:-p

Guest Buck White

And Buck, reduce your freaking pic size.

lol. What it was, Coach....is that when that beautiful symbol popped up so big and lifelike.....I just felt it resonate through my soul. Plus, it was earlier in the morning; I drank so much goddamn mocha java...that I had a ,sort of, moment of clarity. Forgive me for that.

Guest bassdropper

I for one love posts such as these keeps it fun, fo real!!

1- New pair of sneakers $75.99

2-A really yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory for 2- $125.00

Never having to hear minimal again..Priceless!

Guest djqba
"Can We All Just Get Along?"

sure why not, but me first.... lol

Happy holidays everyone! This is suppose to be a place to exchange ideas and discuss the pros and cons of our night life. Let just keep it from getting petty, because no one is above criticism of any kind if stated in a positive manner and not out spite.

my two cent

Guest e360
sure why not, but me first.... lol

Happy holidays everyone! This is suppose to be a place to exchange ideas and discuss the pros and cons of our night life. Let just keep it from getting petty, because no one is above criticism of any kind if stated in a positive manner and not out spite.

my two cent

Gino, you are soooo right! Glad to see some people here have some level of professionalism.