Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE NYE WEEKEND DEC. 29th - BORIS [main room] & ROGER SANCHEZ [terrace afterhours]

Guest Ariel

Guest Ariel

This is it! Our last Saturday/Sunday morning of the year 2007! It's been a great interesting year with sooo many memories made to look back on. Let's end this weekend marathon style! From Steve Lawler Saturday Morning, to Boris and Roger Saturday Night/Sunday Morning! F%*K it let's keep it going till NYE & New Years day!!!!

www.myspace.com/believeinboris

www.rogersanchez.com

www.stealth-records.com

Table Reservations HIGHLY recommended

abeato@tmo.blackberry.net

boris1229_proof.jpg

DEC29-PROOF.jpg

Guest DB-CMG
cant wait for lawler-set times approximately? thank you

When I was there for Robbie Rivera's party on saturday morning, he opened the party @ 4am. I expect the same from Lawler.

Guest Ariel
I have friends from out of town that are planning to attend.. do you know what cover will be for boris and what it will be if they come late for Roger?

Thanxx

ONLINE: Boris tickets are $25, and are good before 2am. after that they pay difference of what door cover is. Roger tickets are $40

www.wantickets.com

Door cover is expected to be over those ticket prices

Guest dre4
ONLINE: Boris tickets are $25, and are good before 2am. after that they pay difference of what door cover is. Roger tickets are $40

www.wantickets.com

Door cover is expected to be over those ticket prices

i'm assuming door price for lawler will be over the $20 on wanttickets? thanks for the help

Guest crd6

Hi Guys... My first time in Miami nightlife but I am a regular guess for Ibiza's Space. (we love sundays.. party)

Planning to go on sunday for Mr. Sanchez...

Any advice that i should know in advance? what is the best time for arriving to the terrace??

can't wait to see how space party looks like in Miami...

Miss Tourist.

Guest Ms Vagiina
Hi Guys... My first time in Miami nightlife but I am a regular guess for Ibiza's Space. (we love sundays.. party)

Planning to go on sunday for Mr. Sanchez...

Any advice that i should know in advance? what is the best time for arriving to the terrace??

can't wait to see how space party looks like in Miami...

Miss Tourist.

Let's just say wear your best dancing shoes....its going to be PACKED!

Guest Ricky

Roger Sanchez will be great on the patio as usual but dont forget about boris in the mainroom. Last year boris tore that place to shreds.