Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free NYE party

The Midnight Perverts

Guest redcommibastard

why dont you instead come out and play with us at Abraxas lounge with the Italian guys ?!

just a thought...unless you already settled on staying in ... we sould love to have you ! let me know ... :)

Guest rhythmburn
Well, Im throwing a party at my house in Coral Gables, all night till the body can stand it.

Anyone interested PM for address

Djs, bring your cds if you want to drop some tunes...

let's do it =)

count me in...

Guest MichaelMnML

hey romeo let me know that you are having this party for sure cause my friends staying in the gables with family and might want to sneak out to hear some good techno for a minute or two!!

Guest djway830

Hey, much respect and thank you for inviting CJers to your place. What a grand gesture! However, you should really consider moving your thread to the NYE section. It's not really fair to the other events (free or not) that were moved by some non-existing moderator. Just a thought. And where are the moderators for this one?????

Good luck, great fortune, & Happy New Year!

Interesting how there are many other free events perpetually in this section year round. I think it would be unfair to CJer's not to see all events for NYE, particularly since this isn't necessarily open to everyone in South Florida. This sounds like the free event to be at and I'll be there with cd's. I'll throw down with you Richard!

Happy New Year (Tminus 4 days!!!)

Guest stmarc

Sounds like a great time... I will bring music, also would love to spin with you... If you are up for it, we could broadcast the entire party on Techn.FM

Guest Marina22
Sounds like a great time... I will bring music, also would love to spin with you... If you are up for it, we could broadcast the entire party on Techn.FM

That's what I'm talkin' about.. Romeo is doing a very grand gesture and I commend him for the effort. Wish I could be there for the execution but I will be at a family friends' house like 5 mins. from home to evade the New Year's driving dilemna. Will try to go to the Michael Ho event. If you guys broadcast I will come home earlier and party here with my boo.

Guest djway830
Interesting how there are many other free events perpetually in this section year round. I think it would be unfair to CJer's not to see all events for NYE, particularly since this isn't necessarily open to everyone in South Florida. This sounds like the free event to be at and I'll be there with cd's. I'll throw down with you Richard!

Happy New Year (Tminus 4 days!!!)

THERE IS:

New Year's Eve - www.newyears.com

Discuss New Year's Eve plans and events!

Sub-Forums: Miami New Years Eve Parties

(IT'S ON THE OPENING FORUM PAGE)

Guest gotdrums13

Matt, if you just wanted to jam for New Years in your apt at the beach, with a decent amount of local friends/cjers, would you post it on the New Years forum?

Guest rhythmburn
THERE IS:

New Year's Eve - www.newyears.com

Discuss New Year's Eve plans and events!

Sub-Forums: Miami New Years Eve Parties

(IT'S ON THE OPENING FORUM PAGE)

are you kidding me?

you seem to be getting your panties in a wad over the placement of this post...

geez...are you that bored?

i am going to start calling you Officer Way for your fine work in policing these boards. maybe you should give up dj'ing as a hobby and go into law enforcement

=)

Guest Mimi82

HELL YEAH! NYE and MIDNIGHT PERVERTS! It's ment to be man! THIS WILL BE THE COOLEST PARTY IN SOUTH FLORIDA! If you want to hear some great music that will rip the roof off, this will be the place. I'm going to bring some of my girlfriends from Scarlett's, they will absolutely not want to miss out on this!

Guest rhythmburn
HELL YEAH! NYE and MIDNIGHT PERVERTS! It's ment to be man! THIS WILL BE THE COOLEST PARTY IN SOUTH FLORIDA! If you want to hear some great music that will rip the roof off, this will be the place. I'm going to bring some of my girlfriends from Scarlett's, they will absolutely not want to miss out on this!

now we're talking :)