Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Resolutions?

cotoncandydream

I am cleaning out my hard drives and backing up a lot of my files. In the process I am coming across hundreds of photos from events over the years. NY, Miami, DC, LA, SF, Denver, UK, NL etc and I decided to make some resolutions.

* Reflect before acting. Always remember where I came from and embrace the lessons that have brought me to this point and take it all into consideration when moving forward.

* Make more of an effort at forgiveness. Things that were said long ago are not worth carrying a grudge over. And are unhealthly to hold on to.

* Be more positive. In general, where I am from a sharp tongue and synicism is part of our genetic make up but doesn't mean I have to give into it.

* I resolve overall to be a better daughter, sister, (future) wife, friend and hopefully person.

I am posting this basically to make a commitment to myself. If you have your own resolutions would love to hear them as well.