Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Baez/Jimmy Train/dj Christian - Sangria Sundays @ WhiteLaw Lounge 01.27

Guest redcommibastard

Guest redcommibastard

New Year ...new beginnings... the all new and improved Sunday day party well kind of ...lol

all the best things are still there

- it still starts in the daytime and goes on into the late evening ...4pm-12 am thereabout

- we still got great Fresh Sangria all day long

- we still are gonna be playing the best in minimal tek / house twistedness with a bit of funk thrown into the mix :)

however, we will be limiting the number of DJs on decks for the evening to 2 maximum 3 guests to allow minimum of 2 hours for each one of them to do the thing they do proper and with style !!!

So expect even more quality in the weeks to come but still be ready to go wild and crazzy LOL

with resident djs

Anatoli Russki

Jali

Guest redcommibastard

This coming Sunday special guests:

Martin Ez (Berlin)

Strikly B & Matty Irish

along w resident Anatoli Russki & Jali

Guest Major

We will be limiting the number of DJs on decks for the evening to 2 maximum 3 guests to allow minimum of 2 hours for each one of them to do the thing they do proper and with style !!!

This is a very sensible idea.

Guest redcommibastard
finally god listened to my prayers!!! hahaha

lol thats right - I agree - its been a long time coming :)

you'r next buddy boy LOL

Guest redcommibastard

this Sunday once again unwind from all the weekend crazyness to some hot tunes and cool Sangria with resident djs Anatoli Russki & Jali

...and special guests

Lliam Dominic & Alan Stenback!

Guest prestinary

well my first post here.. i fly in on sunday i might head over to check out the place maybe get to meet some of you guys ..

cheers

Guest djway830
strength in numbers mr. rhythmburn, strength in numbers....

I agree. The more DJ's u have play the more people will come, right?! Plus, Josh always brings some Heinies!!! (shhhh)

Guest redcommibastard

special guests this Sund the 20th :

-Noise Artistry 7-9pm

-the Midnight Perverts 5-7

&

- Sebastian 9-11

opening and closing by the new co-resident Josh Morelli

(a very promising and dedicated up-and-commer dj, Josh has been impressing us time and time again in the recent few months and been steadily stirring up a buzz around town in the minimal tech community. We at Dirty Gruv are very excited to be able to give him a chance to grow further, but make no mistakes - he most definitely deserves it! Come check him out for yourselves - you will be impressed guaranteed)

Guest MichaelMnML

(a very promising and dedicated up-and-commer dj, Josh has been impressing us time and time again in the recent few months and been steadily stirring up a buzz around town in the minimal tech community. We at Dirty Gruv are very excited to be able to give him a chance to grow further, but make no mistakes - he most definitely deserves it! Come check him out for yourselves - you will be impressed guaranteed)

that sounds so familiar....its actually getting blatantly formulaic now igor.

ACCOMPLISHED TASKS

met an unassuming dj new to miami, check

massaged his ego, check

offered him a residency, check

TO DO LIST

rape his good will and kindness...

take all you can from him...

and if all else fails, lie, lie, lie

Guest redcommibastard

thanks for keeping my posts on Top page! LMAO !!!

wanna make a point ? concider moving on already. let your positive actions speak louder then your negative words ;)

Guest rhythmburn

how about a good old fashioned dj battle? no computers to automatically beat match...just vinyl and cd's...any taker(s)? i think that action would do some talking...

Guest MichaelMnML
thanks for keeping my posts on Top page! LMAO !!!

wanna make a point ? concider moving on already. let your actions do the talking ;)

no, my point was made a long time ago...this is just to inform the newbies so that they dont get fucked too...gotta watch out for my fellow minimal junkies and djs...

let my actions do the talking?...if i had acted this out, i would find myslef in Othello....betrayal, trickery, lying all the good stuff, funny thats its all by a guy named Iago...ironic...if u havent had the chance, check it out Igor...its by a guy william shakespeare

thats my lit lesson for today, but in all seriousness stay away from the koolaid guys....it tastes awesome, i know firsthand...

Guest djway830
how about a good old fashioned dj battle? no computers to automatically beat match...just vinyl and cd's...any taker(s)? i think that action would do some talking...

I'm so down and dirty for it.....I wanted to bring this up not too long ago. CJ, I heard u once hosted DJ competitions!!! :) NOW is the time to bring it back. Leave this pussy whining bs, and snide patronizing remarks aside. Settle this shit on some 1's and 2's. It's now or never....back yo shit up behind da decks...let's f*cking go!!!!!

Guest rhythmburn
That's cold.Dude:shot:

BTW -- i meant no disrespect whatsover to any of the guests that are going to be coming in this sunday...

milay, romeo, and seb...you all know i have nothing but love for you all =)

Guest Mimi82

:2guns:Hell Yeah! Old fashioned battle behind the decks. Igor, I know St Marc has what it takes, why not do a little one on one? Or are you afraid you can't go two hours without train wrecking? BTW, St Marc will use CD's, hope you don't use Traktor and loop your tracks to mix, I mean, this is an old school dj battle, no computers! I'm not even a dj and I can tell loops when I hear them...

Guest Mimi82
special guests this Sund the 20th :

-Noise Artistry 7-9pm

-the Midnight Perverts 5-7

&

- Sebastian 9-11

opening and closing by the new co-resident Josh Morelli

Not to be totally off topic, this is a nice lineup and I hope you DJ's get a crowd for all your hard work.