Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nocturnal is a steal at only $7,000,000

Skyline350

Guest JustDade

They paid less than $2 Million for the property. The business is worth $0. The best they could hope to get for that place is $4 Million and they have a $4 Million mortgage. So his best option is to sell it and walk away with nothing......not bad for an investment of over $14 Million.

Guest tres-b

When you look at any business deal, you have to ask "What is it worth?"

As a seller you have to understand that the deal may be worth less than you spent. At that point, you make the best deal you can and cut your losses.

Guest joeyaz

Well It's a good thing that SPACE is now open for Friday After-Hours, because as soon as they sell Nocturnal all those friday night people are coming right next door....

Guest Autobot
They paid less than $2 Million for the property. The business is worth $0. The best they could hope to get for that place is $4 Million and they have a $4 Million mortgage. So his best option is to sell it and walk away with nothing......not bad for an investment of over $14 Million.

They bought it for $910,000.... and I am sure you have absolutely no idea how much the building is worth.....:-)

Guest JustDade
Well It's a good thing that SPACE is now open for Friday After-Hours, because as soon as they sell Nocturnal all those friday night people are coming right next door....

I've always said that there are plenty of idiots out there who want to get into the club biz in Miami.....BUT.....it may be a stretch to find one stupid enough to buy Nocturnal.

They need to do something because they got a "bridge" loan to avoid the forclosure and that loan gets called soon, (if not already). The idea was to get re-financed and pay the bridge-loan back but nobody wants to re-fi that douchebag.

From what I hear, MCI is also very close to an enforcement action on a $2,000,000 + judgement so we can expect more moving truck drama soon as well.

Guest JessieRabbit
how that place was made for $14 million is beyond me... i think the place is a fucking shithole.

WHATTTTT!!!!!!! :der:

Guest JustDade
They bought it for $910,000.... and I am sure you have absolutely no idea how much the building is worth.....:-)

Wrong, Batman. They bought it for just under $2,000,000 but the paperwork was done for $910,000 for shady tax reasons. And...it's worth exactly what someone will pay for it, which is far less than the $7,000,000 they're asking.

Guest coach
Wrong, Batman. They bought it for just under $2,000,000 but the paperwork was done for $910,000 for shady tax reasons. And...it's worth exactly what someone will pay for it, which is far less than the $7,000,000 they're asking.

I bet they could get that, or nearly that, out of one of those condo developers. Well, maybe not anymore, but I bet they could have a year ago.

Guest JustDade
I bet they could get that, or nearly that, out of one of those condo developers. Well, maybe not anymore, but I bet they could have a year ago.

Recent appraisal puts the value of the building/property/contents at around $4,000,000. Are you saying that you think the business is worth $3,000,000? Sounds a lot crazy to me.

Guest tilt

Right off majestic's page

We just listed a night club located at 50 NE 11th St, in the Miami Entertainment District. The Club name is NOCTURNAL. The property is being sold with the club operating. The property owner is also the Club owner. The price is $7,000,000.00. That includes the land, structure, corporation, liquor license, and everything inside the club, i.e. all furniture, equipment etc. The lot size is 6,226 sq ft. The building is new construction, two-story, with a rooftop lounge and basement, totaling apporximately 20,000 sq ft.

For more information please contact Marcela Criscito at 305.467.4557.

BRING ALL OFFERS!!! OWNER IS VERY MOTIVATED!!

WOW

So much bull shit! Too bad maybe the next owner will turn that into a major parking lot

Guest ICON
WHATTTTT!!!!!!! :der:

here.. i'll say it a little louder for you.....

how that place was made for $14 million is beyond me... i think the place is a fucking shithole.

The last several times I have been there.... the place was fucking disgusting and dirty - filthy... Their patio felt like an outside crackhouse. The place is NOT all that nice, especially $14 million dollars nice.

Guest JustDade
here.. i'll say it a little louder for you.....

The last several times I have been there.... the place was fucking disgusting and dirty - filthy... Their patio felt like an outside crackhouse. The place is NOT all that nice, especially $14 million dollars nice.

When a club is failing, (and this place has been failing for a while), one of the the first things to go is the maintenance. That place was state-of-the-art when it was built but if you don't take care of it....

The sound was insane at one time. The guys who put it in stopped taking care of it years ago because they were tired of the checks bouncing. The same with the guy who did all the lighting. Almost everything else there is the same story.

The guy who owns it is a piece of work. They have judgements against them for millions of dollars. They have a bridge-loan being called. They have no re-fi options. Do you really think they're going to worry about cleaning the place?

Guest ICON
When a club is failing, (and this place has been failing for a while), one of the the first things to go is the maintenance. That place was state-of-the-art when it was built but if you don't take care of it....

The sound was insane at one time. The guys who put it in stopped taking care of it years ago because they were tired of the checks bouncing. The same with the guy who did all the lighting. Almost everything else there is the same story.

The guy who owns it is a piece of work. They have judgements against them for millions of dollars. They have a bridge-loan being called. They have no re-fi options. Do you really think they're going to worry about cleaning the place?

which is why i called it a shithole.