Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BBC Radio1 Pool Party

Guest Digitalfixx

Guest Digitalfixx

Sorry to get you all excited but this thread is all about finding out where Radio1 will be this year.

Last year I went to all three Radio1 pool parties and had a blast.

Does anyone know if and where Radio1 will have their Pool party?

Guest mbongiovi
as of now they are not planning an 08 event... hopefully that will change though....

Yea, hopefully it will happen and it will be at the shelborne.

Guest djbrockstar
Sorry to get you all excited but this thread is all about finding out where Radio1 will be this year.

Last year I went to all three Radio1 pool parties and had a blast.

Does anyone know if and where Radio1 will have their Pool party?

There were 3??? I only remember the one at the Shelborne. If I remember correctly, it wasn't announced until a couple weeks before WMC last year. Hope they have it again this year.

Guest Digitalfixx

I tried to get rooms at the Shelborne but was too late.

Who will be throwing the Pool Parties at the Surfcomber?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cookie6
It's happening. March 28th at the Surfcomber. Whoot whoot!

Nice! I'm looking forward to this. :)

The Radio 1 Party at Nikki Beach in '05 was awesome!

Guest d+bLuv

This was by far the best party I went to during WMC '07. I can't wait to go again!!!!

I noticed this event on Cedric's myspace but haven't been able to find it anywhere else. Have any of you guys found this listed anywhere else, by chance?

Guest djjoncowan
This was by far the best party I went to during WMC '07. I can't wait to go again!!!!

I noticed this event on Cedric's myspace but haven't been able to find it anywhere else. Have any of you guys found this listed anywhere else, by chance?

not so sure this is confirmed.... I know we are in talks of combining radio 1 with one of our days and yes it is on the 28th... guess we'll see how the chips fall into place but considering pete tong is pacha ibiza's weekly resident i think the writing is on the wall... we'll wait and see I suppose...

Guest mbongiovi
not so sure this is confirmed.... I know we are in talks of combining radio 1 with one of our days and yes it is on the 28th... guess we'll see how the chips fall into place but considering pete tong is pacha ibiza's weekly resident i think the writing is on the wall... we'll wait and see I suppose...

Now your talking Jon, I'd love to see you pull this off. Pacha Ibiza and radio 1 at the same venue in the same day, hell yea!!!

Guest nightclub buddha

RADIO 1 will be at the Surfcomber AGAIN this year, on Friday March 28th....I would get your tickets pre-sale for this to (1) save $, and (2) it is a huge party, so the easiest/fastest way to get in is via a pre-sale ticket

Guest cool1g
There were three days of Radio1 pool parties at the Surfcomber. Sick Sick parties.

i stayed at the Surfcomber last year for the WMC. 3 days of parties but only 1 was Radio 1.

too bad you have to pay for BBC1 now versus free at Nikki Beach in the past but regardless its the best day party IMO. i know presales went extremely quick last year and they were charging something like $75 at the door.