Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1.26.08 SOBEBEATS Presents: Falko Brocksieper & MIA (live) Substatic US tour

Guest knebula

Guest knebula
i'll be very interested to hear MIA's live show

there is a request for a 10 channel mixer on her tech rider.... so im excited to see what da hell she needs it for...

should be interesting!!!!!!!!

Guest Marina22

I missed Anja like a dumbass but never heard of these guys/gals but if you're all spinning then I think it's about time for a SB party..

Guest knebula
I missed Anja like a dumbass but never heard of these guys/gals but if you're all spinning then I think it's about time for a SB party..

this is your chance to redeem yourself!!!!!!

bring your hyperactive boyfriend too!!!

Guest mansur
there is a request for a 10 channel mixer on her tech rider.... so im excited to see what da hell she needs it for...

should be interesting!!!!!!!!

she uses the eqs on the outboard mixer, instead of the internal ableton eqs which suck.

Guest knebula
she uses the eqs on the outboard mixer, instead of the internal ableton eqs which suck.

wepa mansur... i did not know you posted here...

anyways, that part was simple to understand as it was my first guess, but why would you need 10 channels..... in the first case you would only need 2-4 but not 10?? she also requested a midi keyboard...oh well talk to you later.

Guest Philip

the internal EQ's in Ableton are great and much more customizable than any mixer. if she is using even using half of the available channels on that 10-channel mixer its makes more sense to route everything through a analog mixer than a virtual one

Guest mansur
wepa mansur... i did not know you posted here...

anyways, that part was simple to understand as it was my first guess, but why would you need 10 channels..... in the first case you would only need 2-4 but not 10?? she also requested a midi keyboard...oh well talk to you later.

the internal EQ's in Ableton are great and much more customizable than any mixer. if she is using even using half of the available channels on that 10-channel mixer its makes more sense to route everything through a analog mixer than a virtual one

2-4 chnnls if u were djing w ableton, which I guess she's not, much more if u'r playing live, and probably adding some other equipment too, ..but what Philip said is right, if this were the case it would make much more sense to route everything through an analog mixer, ..I guess it's less of a hassle to just put the requirement on ur rider than to travel w more equipment than u already have, ..traveling light isn't a bad idea after all, specially if ur a girl.

btw MIA's album Bittersüss has some wicked tunes in it, my fav being - swoon, safe night, and cologne memories, ..suggested buy!

shame I'm missing out on the gig, due to being out of town that weekend, ..eventhough I'm assisting a wicked gig too from a heterogeneous couple of artist aswell.

,)

Guest Marina22
this is your chance to redeem yourself!!!!!!

bring your hyperactive boyfriend too!!!

I just convinced him to go. Any samples from any of the artists, locals and/or headliners on the above flier would be appreciated but going nonetheless, see you there mothafuckas!!!!!! Necesito TEKKNO por favor.

Guest s_a_b_o_x
...Any samples from any of the artists, locals and/or headliners on the above flier would be appreciated ...

This is mix I made at the beginning of December last year:

Click Here to Listen to the Mix

sorry but I don't have any links for the other artists...you can check their myspace pages on the first post.

Anyways, hope to see a lot of you there!!!

Guest Mr. Negativity

You monkeys are so cute with your fixation with ableton and knobs and buttons that you can jerk off to while squeezing the mouse...

Pick up a real fucking mixer and two 1200s and SHUT THE FUCK UP!