Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE FEB 17TH: DESYN MASIELLO [afterhours set]

Guest Ariel

Guest Ricky

How the heck is Desyn masiello spinning after hours that sunday?? I saw a flyer Saying Boris is spinning Saturday feb 16 mainroom then after hours. Whats the deal with this??

Guest Ariel
How the heck is Desyn masiello spinning after hours that sunday?? I saw a flyer Saying Boris is spinning Saturday feb 16 mainroom then after hours. Whats the deal with this??

they could be playing together....

One of the best sets at SPACE imo was Roger Sanchez & Desyn at Space...together!

Guest Buck White

How come no one brings 16B down here ? Man, Omid would bring that proper tech-funk to Space. I mean, I'll settle for Desyn....don't get me wrong.

Guest djbrockstar

Dude... there is ALWAYS more than one DJ playing afterhours at Space.

Guest Ricky

I have never seen Boris share patio time with anyone. The guy spins for hours at a time like its nothing. Hes a machine. I guess there is a first time for everything.

Guest Blackiechan76

He spun one of the best sets I've seen at Space, for the BANG afterparty in Nov 06. Qba and Ivano held it down too.

Guest mbongiovi

So, he is playing th patio Sunday morning which most likly means he is playing somewhere Sat. night.

The Question is Where?

Cameo, Gryphon?

Guest mbongiovi
I'd go if he was playing at Gryphon

I am there as well if it is Gryphon, there was talk on this board last month about him coming to Space and Gryphon, so we shall see.