Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mickey Nightrain INTERNAL DESIGN CD / 2008 World Tour

Guest nightrain music

Guest nightrain music

l_0565a3be94e4feb28629acc51645bf49.jpg

Hey friends, we're booking my 2008 Tour which will be in support of a very special mix cd entitled "Internal Design" which is a collection of tracks from my label Nightrain Music. It will be available March 15th in stores worldwide as a CD and in digital formats as well which will be available on iTunes, Beatport and all other major download sites. It is a dj mix which was of course painstakingly mixed by myself on 2 Denon DNS3500s and a Pioneer DJM 909 straight to disc.

The mix features original productions from the likes of Keithy B, Hy2rogen, Isolated Pockets, Dibby Doughrety, Manendra, Jhonny GK, MPB, Simon Firth, Jeff Haze, Ronny Magic, Rupert Romaro and myself.

It's a varied format mix including house, organic house, tech-house, techno, electro and progressive 16 tracks deep so I think it will appeal to house heads of all sorts.

Cities already confirmed on the tour are Shanghai, London, Australia, South Africa, Miami, Reno, Nashville, Atlanta, Baltimore and more coming soon.

To hear some of the tracks on the mix got to the Nightrain Music label pages at:

www.myspace.com/mickeynightrain or

www.mickeynightrain.com/nightrainmusic

For booking / tour information email Stacey @

eastmusicgroup@gmail.com

For artist info and news please visit

www.myspace.com/djmickeynightrain or

www.mickeynightrain.com

Thanks and I hope to see some of you in '08!