Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pawn Shop/made Events Wmc Teaser

Guest PawnshopLounge

Guest brs3rkr
Bro,This is Sunday School,if they put Eric Prydz on Stage, people are gonna throw bottles at him..."We don't need no education" is not gonna fly in there.

Hence I said Cirez D.... you should check out his Techno tracks... I'm usre u have heard the latest one Teaser...

"We Don't Need No Educatiuon..." lol.. I don't think he playes that one even if u'd ask him!

Sure didn't at Avalon here in Hollywood....

Guest HUGH

Bro...Homeboy makes some mega-electro music..whatever his name may be...all those guys at Sunday School have suffered of a strange mutation to their brain cells and only feel pleasure in listening to this weird bassline with glitchy layers of sound..no Pawn Shop for him...Sorry man.

Guest rhythmburn
Bro,This is Sunday School,if they put Eric Prydz on Stage, people are gonna throw bottles at him..."We don't need no education" is not gonna fly in there.

haha -- lmao!

Guest brs3rkr
Bro...Homeboy makes some mega-electro music..whatever his name may be...all those guys at Sunday School have suffered of a strange mutation to their brain cells and only feel pleasure in listening to this weird bassline with glitchy layers of sound..no Pawn Shop for him...Sorry man.

lol... haha... ok point taken! There is a time and place for all music! I will still check this place out though.

"strange mutation to their brain cells" will prolly suit me good once Sunday comes around!

Guest HUGH

You are gonna love it man.There is no VIP's ,no bottle service, no tables and just a bunch of underdressed sweaty music lovers.I'll say what's up if I see you.

Guest brs3rkr
You are gonna love it man.There is no VIP's ,no bottle service, no tables and just a bunch of underdressed sweaty music lovers.I'll say what's up if I see you.

I really despise bottle service and tables crowding the dance floor! Good stuff!

All about the music. Say Hi for sure man! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tobi-wan

GABRIEL & DRESDEN

In the back room:

MARK KNIGHT (extended set)

Extended set by Knight looks like a good one. Have to make PS one night at least. :pothead: