Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please help...

Hello Friends!

As some of you already know, my father passed away from cancer in August of 2006. Since that time I have been looking for a way to give back to those in need but didn’t know where to start. I then came across an ad for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training (TNT) and now I have a renewed sense of purpose in my life.

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s TNT program helps raise funds and awareness to find a cure for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease, and myeloma. I have committed to raising $4,200 for the Society and in exchange for my fundraising efforts, the TNT program will be training me to compete in the Rock N Roll Marathon in San Diego. This is a personal challenge for me but it’s no where near as difficult as the battle with cancer. Please consider joining me on this project to find a cure and help improve the quality of life for patients and their families.

I am training and fundraising in honor of my 2 heros, my father, Frank Ward, who passed away from cancer in 2006 and 17 year old Jordan who was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia at age 19 months. This event is a way for me to help them and the many others that are struggling to survive this horrible disease.

Your donations will not only help Jordan, but will also provide much needed funds for the Society’s Patient Services programs and research. Here are some ways your donation will make a difference.

$25 pays the cost of a chemotherapy drug prescription co-pay

$50 registers one person to be a bone marrow donor

$75 provides bone marrow typing for a family member

$100 provides transportation costs to a hospital for treatment

$500 provides patient aid for 1 year

If you own or know of a company and are interested in a corporate sponsorship with TNT, opportunities start at $1,000 and in return you receive advertising through the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Let me know and I will send you specific information.

Thank you for your consideration and any donation amount will help. Please make your tax deductible contribution by visiting my website at http://www.active.com/donate/tntpb/cward or by returning your personal check made payable to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Societyto me by March 1st. Help keep Jordan and all others battling disease in your thoughts and prayers and lets work together to raise money for a cure.

Sincerely,

Carisa (CrzyC)

P.S. Please pass this message along to others who may be interested in helping to find a cure.

47b6df31b3127cce96d202881d0200000035118Ubs2TNu3k

My Dad!

(Jordans picture will be coming soon)