Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Good Sex Toy Review !!!!

b-side

First of All Sorry Miss Kittie... on your purchase of a "not so sex-ual" toy. I could have informed the only ones with pearls that work are the EX-tra long ones with the "clit tickler" attachment.

Now for a GD TOY suggestion... per some information shared by My favorie SEX Fiend "LICK MY LIPZ" I checked out a site whose nam I cannot remember.. but better yet the store is literally around the corner from my house... called Something Sexy Planet.

Now the toy I purchased was definately not for me to use but I did enjoy the benifits...

I more than doubled my Orgasim Quota of 3/1 (her three to my one)

The name of the toy is "Bird Of Paridise" made by NASSTOYS (NYC) Only $42.99/49.99 (I forgot but whatever the price is its worth it)...

The unit looks like a butterfly or a hummingbird... and boy does this bird hum.

It was designed for use by women with a partner or fly solo....

In other words you strap this "bird" on place between your legs place the long humming bird's beak on your clit and use the variable speed control to cum...cum....cum.... and cum again cwm1.gifcwm1.gif .

Let me know if you need personal instruction.

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet ™

Actually hon, it's okay. Can't win them all now can ya??

I can easily admit that I have had many good...I mean REALLY good sex toys. I was just telling the board about one of the bad ones so they dont waste their money like I did.

As for your choice, Ill be sure to go try it but Im interested in knowing. Are you a amale? You said it made you orgasm better. Im a lil confused about this.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

love_002.gif

Thanks for the review, I'm in the market for a new addition to my toy-box... smile.gif Sounds similar to the Rhino I used to have; this jelly-like cock ring with a jelly rhino head on it that has a little bullet vibe in it. Put the ring on and have the rhino head on top so it vibes her clit while you're in the act.... love this toy! So sad that jelly stuff is real sensitive, something in my toy-box melted some of it and now its gone. frown.gif

Bad reviews are great too, that toy looked pretty nice, but glad to know it's beat before dropping the cash on it.

XO,

G

Kittie... Yes I am A MALE cwm27.gif

I just thought that most of you whom suffer from "sorry sex mates" or lack thereof could benifit. The best thing about this particular toy is that it leaves plenty of room for "penis penetration". I get what I enjoy (a dripping wet cunt) and she gets double her pleasure.

cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet ™

Originally posted by b-side:

Kittie... Yes I am A MALE cwm27.gif

I just thought that most of you whom suffer from "sorry sex mates" or lack thereof could benifit. The best thing about this particular toy is that it leaves plenty of room for "penis penetration". I get what I enjoy (a dripping wet cunt) and she gets double her pleasure.

cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

and ur all the way in Flordia >kicks the dirt in fury<

lol Good post none the less~

xoxo

kAt

------------------

love_002.gif