Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha & Digweed Boat Party

Guest niallkirk

Guest cool1g

only 1 time have they ever sold tix to that party...a very small amount of tix (around 20 i think) was sold 2 years ago for $100 or $150 each....

they didn't sell tix last year and i doubt they will this year either.

Guest djjoncowan

the boat party is always on the friday and always a invite only event.. they did auction tickets through INVOLVED charity a few years back but unfortunately INVOLVED no longer exists... the S&J boat is definitely friday afternoon though

Guest cool1g

John - not to be nitpicky but they did sell a very very small amount of tickets 2 years ago...i know as i almost bought one but no one i knew wanted to pay the $150 or whatever the cost was. these were not the tix auctioned via Involved....if you were on Sasha's email list back then they sent out a link to buy the tix via Sasha's site.

Guest cool1g

John - this is from a thread here on CJ from 2006....

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED WMC VIP YACHT PARTY

Over the years, Sasha & John Digweed's Winter Music Conference VIP invite-only yacht parties have become legendary for good reason. Sasha is pleased to announce that for the first time, a select number of VIP tickets will be available to his fans; providing an opportunity to take part and be a witness to this epic annual event.

Join us for a three+ hour cruise on a private yacht with complimentary vodka bar and hors d'oeuvres, featuring historic sets by Sasha & John Digweed and Desyn Masiello plus special guest performances. Tickets are extremely limited for this exclusive event and are available on a first come first serve basis. Only a fraction of the yacht's 350 person capacity is being made available through this promotion.

http://www.secretshow.tickets.musictoday.com

Date: Sunday, March 26, 2006

City: Miami

Yacht: Biscayne Lady

Capacity: 350 VIP Access Only

Dock: Bayside Market Place & Marina - 401 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL

Boarding Time: 4:00 - 4:30 pm

Cruise Time: 4:30 - 8:00+ pm

VIP Ticket Price: $100

Ticket Limit: 2 per person

Guest djjoncowan
John - not to be nitpicky but they did sell a very very small amount of tickets 2 years ago...i know as i almost bought one but no one i knew wanted to pay the $150 or whatever the cost was. these were not the tix auctioned via Involved....if you were on Sasha's email list back then they sent out a link to buy the tix via Sasha's site.

then i stand corrected... I know the majority is industry invite only - either way its always a blast - I remember going on the first one in 97

• 3 weeks later...
then i stand corrected... I know the majority is industry invite only - either way its always a blast - I remember going on the first one in 97

Exactly, this is usually invite only. I went a couple years ago when Desyn opened up....omg talk about a massive Sunday afternoon yacht party!

Guest djrooz

i got my tix ;)

this party is definitely 95% invite only, mostly for major industry players there todo business and network, if you can buy tix gettem its totally worth it. its definitely the whos who of the underground dance industry

www.djrooz.com

Guest j_love01
i got my tix ;)

this party is definitely 95% invite only, mostly for major industry players there todo business and network, if you can buy tix gettem its totally worth it. its definitely the whos who of the underground dance industry

www.djrooz.com

Can I touch you? :swallow:

;)

Guest ChaaChaa
got the invite but it's gonna be the SOS tiki boat party for me :)

I want to go to SOS boat party...do u know anything about the tickets for this party??

Guest musicjunky

SOS tickets will be on sale soon. But they will be sending out e-mail to those who are listed.

Guest mbongiovi
I want to go to SOS boat party...do u know anything about the tickets for this party??

SOS at the pawn shop will be much better, the boat will be no substitute. Those guys need more than 2 hours to do their thing. They will go for at least 5 at the Pawn Shop, can't wait.

edit: Ok, just noticed the whole thing was 5 hours, thought it was three, but there are two other DJ's, so you will prob get 3 hours of SOS, that is better.

Guest petraxx

Such a shame both cruises are at the same time but I'm defo rather going to the S&D one and planning to catch SOS in the pool party on Wednesday.