Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells Dig Deeper

Guest niallkirk

Guest niallkirk

According to Danny on his website, he'll be doing an 80's party with Burridge on the Tuesday & a Dig Deeper party on the Wed, venue's TBC

Guest Tobi-wan

Been waiting on this one. :hello: Guess it can't be at Pawn Shop this year. Don't know where it will be but I will be there. Last two years at PS were excellent not to mention his BED parties. :party:

Glad I will be heading down on Tuesday. :biggrinbounce2:

Guest thefly

pretentious club..you have to stay in line for hours unless you have a hook up.

staff, mostly italians..lots of beautiful south miami chics.. very interesting if danny howells is on the decks.

Guest maru37
pretentious club..you have to stay in line for hours unless you have a hook up.

staff, mostly italians..lots of beautiful south miami chics.. very interesting if danny howells is on the decks.

I was there last year for the Bullitt Bookings party and I thought it was just a great vibe and club. Granted I was on the list so I didn't have an issue with the door or anything like that but you should know it will be VERY different than Pawn Shop. It might rate as a little pretentious but only because it is really nice on the inside. I didn't find the staff or clubgoers to be problematic.

I am really looking forward to it no doubt.

Guest djjoncowan
According to Danny on his website, he'll be doing an 80's party with Burridge on the Tuesday & a Dig Deeper party on the Wed, venue's TBC

little birdy told me that there is a very good chance he'll be one of several:pothead: headlining a pool party near you.... stay tuned

Guest francvi
little birdy told me that there is a very good chance he'll be one of several:pothead: headlining a pool party near you.... stay tuned

Cool!!!! Jon, you are killing us with all the anticipation!!!:pothead::lickit:

Guest Tobi-wan
Where is his Tuesday set going to be? Where can i get tix for this ??:rock:

This event is at Automatic Slims - more of a small bar type venue.

Best of all it is free! :biggrinbounce2: We went two years ago and it was a good time to start the week. Hopefully Lee drops that Miami Bass ! Throw that D ! :sex:

• 1 month later...
Guest Florian E.

OMG - An insane set by Danny H. last night. Musical bliss. I'm waking up with a smile on my face this morning.....also really good to see JZ make a guest appearance at Set. Stryke, as always, was jamming upstairs as well. Overall 5 stars. Time to get the day started and hop into the next round of madness.....